Premium Format Jack the Ripper production peek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top drawer. :lecture

I bet they'd make a sick Prince Dracula.

enhanced-buzz-6954-1327623854-23.jpg

I really hope i'll be able to preorder it soon!

does anyone know in which priceclass this will fall?
hope it won't cost more than 350 - 400...

I don't understand why an in house no license based piece would still be above 250-300

Looks fantastic... except for the stuff coming out of his stomach... that looks kind of dumb to me.

Looks fantastic... except for the stuff coming out of his stomach... that looks kind of dumb to me.

I am still hoping it is removable though I highly doubt it. To me it really kills a lot of the appeal of the figure. The figure still looks absolutely awesome though.

I don't understand why an in house no license based piece would still be above 250-300
well ... i really don't know.

But the Frozen Dead one is 350 and Jack the Ripper looks huge in comparison.

Because everything is over that price now. And hes not a small, bare bones like PF like Joker.

That I can understand. Jack seems to be incredibly strong, has the most intricate outfit Sideshow has done, features two vastly unique head sculpts (one of which makes him even taller), and has a lot of designs and tentacles and such that make him even larger. It's definitely a big piece.

Don't see Jack being much more than $350, but he looks well worth the price if he does end up being a little more. This and the Reaper are my most anticipated statues Sideshow is releasing.

Because everything is over that price now. And hes not a small, bare bones like PF like Joker.

Yes but in this economy SS might be starting to price themselves a little too high. I would be more willing to buy statues in the $250-300 range but I have held off on Baroness, Vampirella, some others 'cause they're not important enough to me to be paying $350 plus shipping and duties to Canada.

I know others have stated before, but I too think this one will be listed at $350 and will be announced during Spook.

i thought jack the ripper is a famous serial killer? why the hell is this statue a squid monster like the one from pirates of the caribbean then?

so...confused...

i thought jack the ripper is a famous serial killer? why the hell is this statue a squid monster like the one from pirates of the caribbean then?

so...confused...

Because they never caught the killer, no one knows what he looked like:dunno

so...confused...

Nobody saw what he looks like and there was also an occult element to the murders which involved satanism and secret societies, so im guessing Sideshow have went with the idea that he was Demonic, he did write a letter to the police which said "from Hell".

Back