Premium Format Jack the Ripper production peek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only problem with a 'normal' head is you'd need 'normal' hands as well and have those gut/crotch tentacles be removable as well to have a 'normal' Jack the Ripper. The production beek showed another head, so I'm guessing thats the EX :dunno

I know I know, just putting my spin on him. It will be neat anyway. Was just hoping to give him a Yin and Yang look.

300085_press01.jpg

300085_press04.jpg

Looks amazing. Got a 10% coupon to use towards it...might pull the trigger depending on price.

Same here. I also have the choice to finally use some of my Sideshow Reward Points towards this and save about $150.00
I think I will hold onto the rewards points afterall I still have a few more figures coming soon, one being the rather expensive Reaper. :cool: ...so it would be cool if my rewards points one day actually buy me a free $300.00 plus figure from Sideshow but that will take forever and plenty more orders, lol.

Yes I really need this figure to help complete my collection from "the Dead" line minus "Patient Zero".

Not too much of a fan of the tentacles but still regardless in every picture I have seen of Jack the Ripper he still looks badass. :)

Back