Premium Format Jack Sparrow Pirate of Caribbean on Stranger Tides Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first Jack Sparrow Premium Format won premium format of the year 2010 if im not mistaken. I absolutely love the Premium Format, excellent base with the nice touches such as the lantern and empty bottles. Not such a big fan of the new face sculpt, although if they can include the jacket, hat and more accessories then maybe, just maybe i'll think about it. Apparently this will be revealed at SDCC next week!:yess:

Yeah I love the first PF. Im in the same boat you are. Im content with my PF1 Jack, but if this come with the hat and jacket and a cool action pose, I might trade up. But Im not liking that facesculpt at the moment.

Yeah I love the first PF. Im in the same boat you are. Im content with my PF1 Jack, but if this come with the hat and jacket and a cool action pose, I might trade up. But Im not liking that facesculpt at the moment.

Like a few others on here, i purchased the NECA 18" figure just so that i could pinch the accessories from it (bottle, hat, extra sword, extra gun and of course a much better scaled compass which opens) i definately recommend purchasing this figure just for the accessories alone, it adds an extra dimension to your existing Jack Sparrow PF! :clap

Like a few others on here, i purchased the NECA 18" figure just so that i could pinch the accessories from it (bottle, hat, extra sword, extra gun and of course a much better scaled compass which opens) i definately recommend purchasing this figure just for the accessories alone, it adds an extra dimension to your existing Jack Sparrow PF! :clap

Yeah I did the same, although I had the NECA version before I got the PF. And you are right, the compass works much better than the closed SS one. I have the NECA sword hanging from his sheath and Im using the NECA hat too.

Yeah I did the same, although I had the NECA version before I got the PF. And you are right, the compass works much better than the closed SS one. I have the NECA sword hanging from his sheath and Im using the NECA hat too.

I've got the bottle on top of the barrel with the map on and the hat, sword and gun i have loose around the figure (to make out it comes with lots of accessories) :yess: and finally i have him holding the compass in his open hand (as i dont have the exclusive :()

The Captain has arrived!

382454_496208143738191_880104278_n.jpg

306846_496208157071523_1973360701_n.jpg

529378_496195310406141_908035925_n.jpg

Yeah I like it too, I think he looks better than 1st PF

Cap'n Jack is looking good!

I'll have to pass on him though since I have the first PF and I like it. :D

Besides I don't have enough room for the two. :lol

Fair enough, I still think the first PF is really fantastic. Since I'm lacking a Captain Jack in 1/4, I'm definitely buying this! :rock

Man that coat looks awmzing! Sculpt resembles Depp more than the first as well. The base is sick too! :rock Will be hard to say if I'll buy just b/c of the amazing DC and HT stuff coming. I wonder what the EX will be this time??

Love the pose! I might have to get this.

Geez a week ago I didn't collect PFs and now because of DC and SDCC I'm planning on getting Joker, Batman, Superman, Sheppard, Darth Malgus, Master Chief....Jack....:gah:

actually don't know if I like this better than the first one.

...think we've been spoiled by the DX Jack. Hard to match the quality of that sculpt!

Great statue though.

Last edited:
The hair definitely looks weird. Where's the texturing? Along with the way they curve like they're alive do make it look like Jones' tentacles.

Jack looked great! This version us a vast improvement over the first. Glad I got to see this in person tonight. Will have to strongly consider POing whenever they put it up.

Back