Premium Format Jack Sparrow Pirate of Caribbean on Stranger Tides Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This HAS to have the coat and the hat... If it doesn't (and the other PF doesn't) then I'd be hard pressed to order it.

I would LOVE it if they would do something like this in PF

worlds-end-jack-sprw-fig-ne.jpg

With the hat of course.

Picture_2.png

Who is that on the left ? :dunno

:lecture

If that pic on the right is one of if not their main reference, they realm messed up big time. Not remotely the best pic to used for OST sparrow

Maybe it will look better all out together but right now, just like when the teaser videos was shown months ago, it's not looking like Depp. Not to me

Picture_2.png

It needs to have that more "pouty" expression on his face, where Depp makes a shape with his mouth or something and gives it that longer look to the mouth and jaw a bit.

I haven't seen a sculpt yet that truely has captured the unique facial expressions he brings to his characters and this one in particular.

I wonder if since he's coming with the hat, will he come with the Jacket as well??

If he does come with the jacket, it would be awesome if for once the jacket was made right with the proper color and lining.

Picture_2.png

If I'm not mistaken that's the scene from OST where he's just dropped down from the boob sign and the soldier sneaks up behind him before Keith Richards drops him. What an incredibly odd scene to use as a referance.

:slap With so many options why oh why do the same character twice? Fail - imo - but I bet it's good for business and that's what makes the world go around

:slap With so many options why oh why do the same character twice? Fail - imo - but I bet it's good for business and that's what makes the world go around

I am actually glad they make a new one, I want captain jack in my collection, and I don't like the first PF. Hopefully this one will be better.

The first Jack Sparrow Premium Format won premium format of the year 2010 if im not mistaken. I absolutely love the Premium Format, excellent base with the nice touches such as the lantern and empty bottles. Not such a big fan of the new face sculpt, although if they can include the jacket, hat and more accessories then maybe, just maybe i'll think about it. Apparently this will be revealed at SDCC next week!:yess:

Back