Premium Format Jack Sparrow Pirate of Caribbean on Stranger Tides Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you can't have the hat without the Captain's jacket! That's how I want my Sparrow PF, hat and jacket FTW! :hi5:
:exactly: which was reason for my original post about hoping for the Jacket :D:pray:
Another Jack? :( Why not give some of the other characters some love? I'll pass.

I'd want Davy Jones, but if SS made him, he'd most likely be fully sculpted which I wouldn't like to be honest therefore would not buy.

I stand corrected. Missed that.

:peace

You and me both then choopie. I really hope they give us a classic heroic stance Barbossa PF at some point. It's easily one of my most-wanted PF's, especially since HT won't be making a 1/6 Barbossa as part of their POTC line. I can just see it now...Switch-out heads, one snarling with teeth, one regular...switch out hands, one holding the apple, one holding a sword. Jack the Monkey perched on his shoulder...C'mon, do it SS! Give us BARBOSSA!!! :pray: :hi5:

You and me both then choopie. I really hope they give us a classic heroic stance Barbossa PF at some point. It's easily one of my most-wanted PF's, especially since HT won't be making a 1/6 Barbossa as part of their POTC line. I can just see it now...Switch-out heads, one snarling with teeth, one regular...switch out hands, one holding the apple, one holding a sword. Jack the Monkey perched on his shoulder...C'mon, do it SS! Give us BARBOSSA!!! :pray: :hi5:

I would buy that!

I wonder why his head/neck are positioned that way with the blowing hair. PF of Jack standing at the wheel perhaps?

I was thinking b/c they may be going for a pose similar to this:

Captain_Jack_Sparrow.jpg

:exactly:

the only thing I have a problem with this is that, like someone else said, with the dreads waving around like that, the possibility of something arriving broken increases

Might not be as big an issue if it's made of that 'bendable' material, like the hair on the Legolas and GTG PF's...

and looking at the pic above, would be cool if he came with switch-out hands, one holding sword, one holding the 2nd flintlock. Then you could have the option of displaying him sword and flintlock, or double flintlock! :rock

I don't see this one topping HT DX version. We shall see though.

It could in the costuming and all, but to me, that's almost moot if the portrait is lacking.

So far, the paint looks really nice, but the expression on the face looks boring and lacks character to me. Plus it looks like a mismatch, the eyes looks pissed off while the mouth looks smirking.

02d5d9ee.jpg

I am curious, if they include the coat, will they be the first among Medicom, Hot Toys and Enterbay to finally get it right.

...I am curious, if they include the coat, will they be the first among Medicom, Hot Toys and Enterbay to finally get it right.

in EB's defense, they were only in charge of the headsculpt of the UU figure. the rest was medicom.

but I definitely want to see how SS tackles the clothing. loved how the clothing on the first PF looked so I'm really hoping this new one impresses me even more

Back