Premium Format Jack Sparrow Pirate of Caribbean on Stranger Tides Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much better than their first PF but still nowhere near HT's DX JS
02d5d9ee.jpg

I disagree, I think the only thing about that sculpt that looks better than the COTBP PF is the paint, and that's because it's proto paint. I do agree about neither coming close to the DX sculpt though, 100%

YESSSSS!!!! So excited about this!
I so wanted them to make another Premium Format Jack but the other took so long to sell out I didn't think they'd be interested.

The only thing keeping me in 1/6 was the awesome DX Jack Sparrow. And because I was keeping it I was keeping a few other things. Now I can get rid of everything and just have my shelves lined with SS PFs and Enterbay HDs.

I'd rather see a new character, I already have the old PF. I dont want 2 Jacks at that scale. Would of love to seen a Davy Jones PF. Same Charcter new pose, lame.

Much better than their first PF but still nowhere near HT's DX JS
02d5d9ee.jpg

Apparently I need to watch the video again, this one comes with his hat?

People are guessing based on 2 things:

1) The pic above showing Jack on screen with his hat on ....is that a hint the hat will be added to the sculpt later on?

2) The fact that the first PF had no hat or jacket....so it would be good for them to add those 2 things to this PF

...but just guessing for now...

Yey, the hair can flow in the wind so that it can all break off in shipping....

:lol I was thinking the same thing but they did managed to do pretty well with the Psylocke portraits.

Maybe the EX would be COH with a hat perhaps?
I'd like to have the hat & coat since as previously mentioned that's what the 1st PF lacked.

People are guessing based on 2 things:

1) The pic above showing Jack on screen with his hat on ....is that a hint the hat will be added to the sculpt later on?

2) The fact that the first PF had no hat or jacket....so it would be good for them to add those 2 things to this PF

...but just guessing for now...

Umm nope...

Watch again. First image right at 7secs is the Hat and has a piece of hair hanging from it. Not just guessing:wave:cuckoo:

EDIT: nvm, save everyone the time:
fbe67588.jpg

Umm nope...

Watch again. First image right at 7secs is the Hat and has a piece of hair hanging from it. Not just guessing:wave:cuckoo:

EDIT: nvm, save everyone the time:
fbe67588.jpg

And you can't have the hat without the Captain's jacket! That's how I want my Sparrow PF, hat and jacket FTW! :hi5:

Back