Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

This one will be mine :D

Only thing I am worried about is the freckles. Hope they get them right or leave them off if they cant.

Not sure if this has been posted, from SS Facebook page:

‪#‎ComicCon‬ Day 16 is our preview of the ‪#‎JScottCampbell‬ Spider-man collection, including ‪#‎MaryJane‬, ‪#‎GwenStacy‬, and ‪#‎Spiderman‬ himself!

Me wants!

218297_10151616125704145_113310899_o.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted, from SS Facebook page:

‪#‎ComicCon‬ Day 16 is our preview of the ‪#‎JScottCampbell‬ Spider-man collection, including ‪#‎MaryJane‬, ‪#‎GwenStacy‬, and ‪#‎Spiderman‬ himself!

Me wants!

218297_10151616125704145_113310899_o.jpg

Awesome...

If I had to? :dunno Gwen is such a big part of early Spidey, but MJ looks so damn good drawn bij JSC....:gah: If you put a gun to my head I think it will be MJ. You?

:exactly::goodpost:
But I will be getting both if u ask me..LOL....don't know about Spidey, have to wait for the full reveal

I want MJ AND Gwen. I'm more than willing to pass on Spidey :lol

I want MJ, I don't even collect 1/5 but I think she looks brilliant. Gwen I love to but I'm not sure if I'll be picking her up (money)

I want a full reveal on Spidey. I think he's getting unfair criticism right now because SS have done something different with him but I'm liking what I'm seeing so far.

Mj looks nice...spidey and gwen fail to impress.

I'm also sure this mj will have a large es. The secret is out and ss knows to mark up the t&a statues now.

Mj looks nice...spidey and gwen fail to impress.

I'm also sure this mj will have a large es. The secret is out and ss knows to mark up the t&a statues now.

Price will be a big factor on me getting this or not though. As much as I like it I don't view it vital to my collection

You watch me eat them words & PO her day one :lol

Last edited:

So far, Gwen is winning the rivalry in my eyes! :lol

It's the Umbrella Factor!

Price will be a big factor on me getting this or not though. As much as I like it I don't view it vital to my collection

You watch me eat them words & PO her day one :lol

Ditto bro I'm in the same boat. Would love to have an MJ though so who knows what will happen at PO :panic:

So far, Gwen is winning the rivalry in my eyes! :lol

It's the Umbrella Factor!

I think all 3 looks great!
If I had to choose between MJ and Gwen I'd go Gwen because of the Umbrella, it's reminiscent of that famous scene and there are way more MJ statues than Gwen so she needs to be prioritized.

Back