Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

I really hope they do a JSC Black Cat. I think he always draws her the best.

Oh I hope not... If I was to miss out on a Spidey Co. Because I was in the forest I might loss my ****....lol

It will be a Surprise (nice one ) to c them all displayed on this years SSCC. Hey Spidey do u have any more details on Gwen? Is that a custom made statue u got on that pic?

It will be a Surprise (nice one ) to c them all displayed on this years SSCC. Hey Spidey do u have any more details on Gwen? Is that a custom made statue u got on that pic?

While I don't have any details persay what I know is THAT pic WAS'T suppose to HAPPEN and THAT IS NO CUSTOM... I am pretty sure that is SSC corporate headquarters, and those are some of the protos of SSC pieces that hey have displayed in that hallway. Gwen wasn't suppose to BE in that case SO THAT IS the PROTO of the Gwen Stacy Com!!!:yess::thud:

Here are both of the pics in the series
Here you go.

marvelssccqgwenstacyssc.jpg

marvelssccqgwenstacyssc.jpg

If I am not mistaken that is David Igo on the right of the photo, and he was quoted as saying

Edit:yep it is Igo and here is where I read about her not belonging there over at SF

I hate that song with an undying passion greater than all the cosmos combined to the nth degree times infinity.

And I honestly cant remember what the hell we were doing, there's definitely some questionable pictures of us interacting with the 1:1 Iron Man... a couple of friends were visiting from France and usually all the stuff in that hallway are good to post, I totally missed that Gwen, WHOOPS! You're welcome, but I blame whoever put it there.

Last edited:

Thnks Spidey...Cant wait for SSCC 2013 and c what will be there

Bummer it's just the three. JSC draws Black Cat way more than Gwen and MJ (plus she's far more interesting, IMO as she's actually a superhero) It would be dumb to not make her.

Cant wait to see all 3 Spidey pieces at Comic Con and agree with you all. Hope they don't skip on Felicia. Would be awesome to have all 4 from JSC. :hi5:

I am crossing my fingers for Felicia. She's my favorite.

I’m really liking this line.

It benefits from the fact the source material is a 2D artwork and not say a 3D real life person, so expectations are far easier to keep in check and as long as you create a good 3D model and paint it well (again, not overly difficult given it can look cartoony) then you’ve nailed it. So yeah, I got high hopes for this line.

I hope so too, I'm not happy with any of the Black cat statues that sideshow has released(except the bust, that was perfect)

You don't like the PF? I purchased it from a fellow beagle and it's a great piece.
Though I'll admit she's my only 1:4 Marvel right now so if SSC releases a comiquette of her that goes with all the upcoming Spidey products or Kotobukiya as part of their Fine Art line I may let her go.

the Black Cat pf is great, it's just a shame that they didn't bother including neat stuff like jewels or something like it with her as excl. Also, the face of the LSB blows hers out of the water. It's one of the only LSBs I regret not buying because that one is absolutely stunning

You don't like the PF? I purchased it from a fellow beagle and it's a great piece.
Though I'll admit she's my only 1:4 Marvel right now so if SSC releases a comiquette of her that goes with all the upcoming Spidey products or Kotobukiya as part of their Fine Art line I may let her go.

I don't mind the Pf but she's just not very pretty.I expect her to be really sexy and I don't see that in the Premium format. I'll still probably get it eventually coz I like the character.

I don't mind the Pf but she's just not very pretty.I expect her to be really sexy and I don't see that in the Premium format. I'll still probably get it eventually coz I like the character.

I find the PF very sexy personally but hey, diff'rent strokes! :1-1:

I thought the pf was a bust and needed work

Anyway...anyone think we might see this mj at sdcc

That's good to hear. Looking forward to really seeing these. MJ is a must for me. Spider-Man should be too but that depends on what else is coming but hopefully I can afford him. Especially with no rumours of a Dare Devil being there

That's good to hear. Looking forward to really seeing these. MJ is a must for me. Spider-Man should be too but that depends on what else is coming but hopefully I can afford him. Especially with no rumours of a Dare Devil being there

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Back