Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

So, serious collectors.... Would it be considered major uncouth to pose these 1/5 MJ and GS with the 1/4 Spidey Comiq? Maybe in the forefront.... maybe?

So, serious collectors.... Would it be considered major uncouth to pose these 1/5 MJ and GS with the 1/4 Spidey Comiq? Maybe in the forefront.... maybe?

If I got her I was planning on displaying with the comq.

posted by MagnumOpus
1002313_598049056893282_1272510189_n.jpg

and in background here:

971344_598049296893258_2130599739_n.jpg

MJ looks super cute, I think I will just try and get her. The others are meh.

The mags are a nice touch. Makers her look just like a comic book pic.

MJ at her best. Love everything on this statue, the clothes, the magazine touch, the colors, hell I might get two...lol. Gwen too....not sure about Spidey though, am quite happy with my comiquette and could easily display them next to him

If I had to? :dunno Gwen is such a big part of early Spidey, but MJ looks so damn good drawn bij JSC....:gah: If you put a gun to my head I think it will be MJ. You?

And seeing the new, in-person pics today....BOTH. Way too awesome. I'm honestly shocked. I know my responses in these three threads so a bit too over-the-top to some, but I'm floored at this offering by Sideshow. This brought me back. I haven't placed a PO from Sideshow in over a year +. This will be my 'homecoming.' :lol

Need to start saving. :gah:

Aww hell my wallet does not like this line at all, not one bit.

Back