Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

Yeah I feel the same. I had a sneaky feeling we would be seeing DD at SDCC but now that list has shown up with no sign of him it's not looking to promising but you never know we might get surprised.

Yeah I feel the same. I had a sneaky feeling we would be seeing DD at SDCC but now that list has shown up with no sign of him it's not looking to promising but you never know we might get surprised.

There is usually plenty of surprises at sdcc. Especially for those that go. The online community takes a little longer for some of the reveals to trickle down

Will exclusives be prints?

I imagine so.

Am I talking to myself right now?

Most definitely. :lol

For those concerned that this 1/5 might mean no more 1/4...

sideshow post on Facebook said:
The 1/4 scale PFs are still ongoing. This 1/5 scale collection is a one-off of its own.

That also sounds like these three are it for this line :confused:

For those concerned that this 1/5 might mean no more 1/4...

That also sounds like these three are it for this line :confused:

Ah. From Facebook. I was wondering where this came from in the other thread. Are they referring the Olivetti's 1/4 (in terms of PFs, since that's the new term for all 1/4 now)? Or is this a NEW 1/4 Spider-Man line they're referring to?

I'm surprised at how much I'm digging this and the GWEN statue. I intially thought I could just stick with the upcoming Spiderman (as long as I like the final product) but the Spidey ladies are looking insanely good.

Back