Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

Keep saying it will sell fast and they will up the edition number and price...

LOL....:dance...more like 1500 .
This is gonna sell fast. I reckon Cap America and MJ will sell out faster than anything from this years Comic Con

It all depends on Captain America's ES. I can't imagine it being small. I'm guessing he will have the same ES as the Comic Superman PF. He's a huge Marvel character & SS know he will sell.

I guess the EX with this Spidey line is going to be a print's

It all depends on Captain America's ES. I can't imagine it being small. I'm guessing he will have the same ES as the Comic Superman PF. He's a huge Marvel character & SS know he will sell.

I guess the EX with this Spidey line is going to be a print's

Damn .... I know they are comiquettes but the Ex being just prints I am not a fan of. That being said I am still buying all three Spidey Cq's. Def am buying the Cap PF/Red Skull and possibly Planet Hulk, Apoc and Cat Woman. I am on the fence with Cat woman but at $180 I think its a must have.

Damn .... I know they are comiquettes but the Ex being just prints I am not a fan of. That being said I am still buying all three Spidey Cq's. Def am buying the Cap PF/Red Skull and possibly Planet Hulk, Apoc and Cat Woman. I am on the fence with Cat woman but at $180 I think its a must have.

I thought you were saying the catwoman legendary scale haha. I was thinking :horror thats an expensive order

I've decided all three are a must. This will be a set that's talked about for a while.

Enjoy my fellow collectors
[ame]https://youtu.be/Pu0LVbKnsFs[/ame]

I really like how Spider-man looks. Very nice piece for those picking him up! I think you'll all love it! Mary Jane had me enticed, but I've really got to pick and choose more carefully now, so odds are I'll pass on the whole line. She does look great, though is it just me, or does she seem like she should be wearing a thong? It seems like they even have the area marked to where it should be...it could be passed off as the small of her back; though then it almost comes off like Drop Dead Fred would love her...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tj4M2nVmcY[/ame]

Now I have seen more sdcc vids I might have to pass on the whole line as you have to stop somewhere. It does, as always depend on price. MJ would be great but I fear she is too small to display with my existing comiquette. What do people think who have been to SDCC? Would it work if she was in the foreground. Madxcollector reported she was about the same size as a bowen piece!

The freckles on her makes this piece. Hope she goes up for order soon.
I hate the freckles. I hope there is a freckle delete option. If not, I'll be removing mine. Also, with freckles, each piece will be more unique than any other statue. I find it difficult to believe that every face will be the same, unless they make a form fitting rubber stencil for it.

1075694_418846678230099_757732437_n.jpg

I of course will be getting this along with the other matching pieces to make a set, but if I have one nitpick, it's that the hair is to flat and could use some more detail I thinks. other than that its a homerun imo.:lecture

I of course will be getting this along with the other matching pieces to make a set, but if I have one nitpick, it's that the hair is to flat and could use some more detail I thinks. other than that its a homerun imo.:lecture

Quad, you know I like you, but.....'the hair is too flat and could use more detail'?????? What the???? :lol

Just PO the piece and let's forget about this post. :lecture :wink1: :1-1:

I think this is beautiful. I feel like its old school ss with a flair of crwativity, good sculpting, and comic art inspired.

DO u think we might c her for PO on this weeks newsletter??

Back