Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Possible Spiderman PF

Not necessarily.

-SideshowAlex

The Grey Hulk Comiquette would be 1 example. However, Alex back to the topic at hand do you know if there are any plans for a Spiderman PF or a Comiquette in the NEER future??? PLEASE say YES, and DETAILS....:pray:

The Grey Hulk Comiquette would be 1 example. However, Alex back to the topic at hand do you know if there are any plans for a Spiderman PF or a Comiquette in the NEER future??? PLEASE say YES, and DETAILS....:pray:

Sorry....I just don't know. Given Spider-Man's popularity though, I would wager that there must be some more Spidey items from Sideshow in the future!

-SideshowAlex

Sorry....I just don't know. Given Spider-Man's popularity though, I would wager that there must be some more Spidey items from Sideshow in the future!

-SideshowAlex

Alex a Spiderman in the middle of a dynamic swinging posse would be just AMAZING...:wink1:.

Please give us a PF McFarlane spidey and venom! They would sell like hot cakes and I don't even care how many you make. Deal?

I am hoping 1/5 is dead :monkey1

1/5 can die After a modern Cyclops :lecture

I wish ssc produce 1:5 AH comiquettes again :monkey1

Eh, I only have one 1/5 and it was because it was too awesome to pass up. Angel that is. He can be my one and only 1/5 as others just haven't done it for me. And I was real close to buying a few, Daredevil especially. Ordered and canceled that piece like 3 times, but in the end couldn't pull the trigger. Wanted to wait for the 1/4 PF. So for now I'm sticking with 1/4 statues and figures and 1/6 figures.

I think we'll get more 1/5 just not as often as in the past. Did everyone forget about the new Mary Jane comiquette? Unless its been cancelled but there's no reason to assume so. And the Gwen Stacey sketch in the Production Peek vid intros...always assumed it was a comiquette. All the other sketches in the video intro have been revealed or had other official art except that Emma Frost PF sketch and Gwen.

Please give us a PF McFarlane spidey and venom! They would sell like hot cakes and I don't even care how many you make. Deal?

Please give us a classic Spidey with small eyes. Now THAT would sell like hot cakes and I don't even care how many you make. Deal? :monkey3

WOW I love these sneak peaks! Where did you find it? from the 2013 Calendar?

Well let's see......

I see Predator bust, LOTR Dark Rider, Predator statue, Terminator, Batman, Halo, New Punisher PF, Alien statue, The Dead Zombie, Spider-Man, Girl with Hockey mask?(Friday the 13th?), Zombie head, Star Wars statue(Obi-wan)?

I have no idea what others are.

WOW I love these sneak peaks! Where did you find it? from the 2013 Calendar?

Well let's see......

I see Predator bust, LOTR Dark Rider, Predator statue, Terminator, Batman, Halo, New Punisher PF, Alien statue, The Dead Zombie, Spider-Man, Girl with Hockey mask?(Friday the 13th?), Zombie head, Star Wars statue(Obi-wan)?

I have no idea what others are.

yehh its from 2013 calender.....Where ur seeing Predator Statue??

I think we'll get more 1/5 just not as often as in the past. Did everyone forget about the new Mary Jane comiquette? Unless its been cancelled but there's no reason to assume so. And the Gwen Stacey sketch in the Production Peek vid intros...always assumed it was a comiquette. All the other sketches in the video intro have been revealed or had other official art except that Emma Frost PF sketch and Gwen.

They can all be PFs. Remember, we already have an MJ Com from the AH line. Why would they make another? There is no reason to cancel any of the pieces you mentioned. Just make them all 1/4 fully sculpted PFs. The Spidey Com is 1/4 scale. There is no earthly reason to make another 1/5 MJ or even Gwen for that matter. None.

Top right corner, looks like a 1/5 female predator statue to me, with claw and gun. Of course I could be wrong.

Top right corner, looks like a 1/5 female predator statue to me, with claw and gun. Of course I could be wrong.

I was commenting on the Marvel line. We already know they are continuing the 1/5 scale in other lines. However, the Marvel line has nothing sneaked or ready for PO in 1/5 scale. The DC line has no offerings in 1/5 scale. All of their pieces have been offered in 1/4 scale so far. I think that SSC has learned a lesson from the amount of 1/5 Marvel Coms collecting dust in their warehouses.

Back