Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Possible Spiderman PF

looks like Spidy is in works........

UPCOMINGS523487_n1.jpg

which pose do u want for Spiderman PF ?????

I Hope it's a Future Foundation version or an Amazing Movie PF?

The Punisher looks the same pose as the Com :slap

I don't know about spidey....but Batman looks beast! half of him.....

Re: Spiderman Premium Format

Where are you getting this confirmation Dhaval

Where?

A movie PF is an instant buy from me, never heard about it though.

I would buy a movie PF from either set of movies thou I may prefer the first Trilogy, but I like the design. I have heard anything about a movie PF either.

I got a not so great answer the last time I asked this question for a different PF, but where was it confirmed there will be a PF for the movie version? Just curious and interested since I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere.

And we have no idea what this Spidey pic could be from. It could be a part of a new dio for all we know. I think that Punisher pic has a better chance of being the new PF since there's proof that one really is in the works.

wat abt the mythos line and some of their gaming statues are 1/ 5 too,. arthas, duke nukem..

There hasn't been a 1/5 release or sneak since Ice Man and Angel in the marvel line up. That's a looong time. SSC has even publicly noted that their customers prefer 1/4 pieces over 1/5 ones. That's the whole reason they changed the definition of their PF statues to include ALL 1/4 pieces. Even fully sculpted ones. I can't speak for any of the other licenses but the Marvel line up seems to be shifting to 1/4 scale pieces. Does anyone even know what the next 1/5 marvel statue will be?

There hasn't been a 1/5 release or sneak since Ice Man and Angel in the marvel line up. That's a looong time. SSC has even publicly noted that their customers prefer 1/4 pieces over 1/5 ones. That's the whole reason they changed the definition of their PF statues to include ALL 1/4 pieces. Even fully sculpted ones. I can't speak for any of the other licenses but the Marvel line up seems to be shifting to 1/4 scale pieces. Does anyone even know what the next 1/5 marvel statue will be?

There hasn't been talk of 1/5 anything marvel

Back