Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spiderman Premium Format

there's going to be plenty of new Spiderman pieces to come. We haven't seen a new one in years, it's time to get another one. The overrated comi will get beaten eventually.

maybe .....hope they will make Spidy soon to go with RhinO

Not anytime soon, I am ok with that cause I love my comi and will display it with Rhino. Can't wait to get Rhino :impatient:

I think it is coming sooner then many think, but unfortunately I think this pic is an old design

I LIKE IT!!! Hope it's either Symbiote, FF or Scarlet. Also still waiting on the Noir PF Sideshow...:impatient:

there's going to be plenty of new Spiderman pieces to come. We haven't seen a new one in years, it's time to get another one. The overrated comi will get beaten eventually.

:clap please I want a new SS PF siderman McFarlane art style! Best spidey ever!!!! Please!

This thread still open... Mods should close it unless there was concrete info that SSC does make a new Spidey PF. Same goes for the punisher thread :D

This thread still open... Mods should close it unless there was concrete info that SSC does make a new Spidey PF. Same goes for the punisher thread :D

SS confirmed Spidy PF & Punisher PF .....not sure abt Spiderman Art but confirmed abt Punisher PF Art .....

I dont think this thread should be closed it can be modify with the title

SS confirmed Spidy PF & Punisher PF .....not sure abt Spiderman Art but confirmed abt Punisher PF Art .....

Oh boy! :clap :blissy thanks you my friend!!! Great news! Now I can say bye bye to the old spidey PF and comiquette, same as the 2 punishers out now! Money saved! New ones please!

Re: Possible Spiderman PF

I missed on earlier releases of Spiderman .....so I want new one which i m waiting for hope SS will do better pose than Comiquette.....:lecture

im not sure if SS will do another 1/4 maybe a variant or a new line totally maybe 1/5

Okay SO... has SSC CONFIRMED they are doing a NEW Spiderman PF in the near future or not?? I know that this art MIGHT not be confirmed but have they said that they are FOR SURE doing the PF, and do you have even a tentative time frame. So no "We are going to make a new Spiderman PF SOMEDAY" because that could be ANYTIME. If so this thread could stay open.

Okay SO... has SSC CONFIRMED they are doing a NEW Spiderman PF in the near future or not?? I know that this art MIGHT not be confirmed but have they said that they are FOR SURE doing the PF, and do you have even a tentative time frame. So no "We are going to make a new Spiderman PF SOMEDAY" because that could be ANYTIME. If so this thread could stay open.

For the latest movie...not the comics :rotfl

what are all other art in the pic,,,,,someone should make a thread for those too :rotfl

Back