Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spiderman Premium Format

So this is a confirmed PF DHAVAL?? So SS and the artist have said this is a GO?? If it is I am going to go ape. Also, if you keep teasing that FULL pic and don't come through soon...:impatient::acme:blissysmi.... :rotfl

Think Dhaval maybe jumping the gun too early on this..........

Probably wouldn't see a new Spidey for another 5 years from now.

Re: Spiderman PF

naah just wait abt 1 hour i will post pics ........ its new one i hope it will be the best among all releases till now including Spiderman Comiquette

I doubt it will top the comiquette, but looking forward to see the pictures.

Watch since it's Spidey sideshow will milk it and put ES like Batman. The comi will always be special for me not only the sculpt is best but the ES is pretty low for popular character as Spideman.

I was thinking to get the old Spidey PF maybe i should wait for this then. Spidey is my favorite from marvel.

If he has more info I am totally in ... as for the 5 year estimate that is to LONG really. Think about it. There has been a Hulk or two every year recently. Spiderman had the THREE Comiquettes and the PF, and other then the bronze one, he has been a little quiet. With the Movies, the TV Show, and the comic book reaching 700 issues in the New Year ... I could REALLY see a BIG announcement in the near future.. That is of course all speculation, but hell that is what we do.

So this is a confirmed PF DHAVAL?? So SS and the artist have said this is a GO?? If it is I am going to go ape. Also, if you keep teasing that FULL pic and don't come through soon...:impatient::acme:blissysmi.... :rotfl

Must have spidey PF... :panic: so maybe a new capt, and Thor PF next? :lol

Think Dhaval maybe jumping the gun too early on this..........

Probably wouldn't see a new Spidey for another 5 years from now.

wait n watch brO :1-1:

SS knows there r lots of Collectors like me dont have Spidey in Collection so here is new release ........:wink1:

Re: Spiderman PF

I doubt it will top the comiquette, but looking forward to see the pictures.

Watch since it's Spidey sideshow will milk it and put ES like Batman. The comi will always be special for me not only the sculpt is best but the ES is pretty low for popular character as Spideman.

I was thinking to get the old Spidey PF maybe i should wait for this then. Spidey is my favorite from marvel.

If it is of equal or greater quality to the Comiquette I will be happy. The Com has SOME issues that I would love to see addressed in a new sculpt. I will agree with you that Marvel and SSC have seen the change in the number collectors as evident by the Es for DeadPool and the like. So I can see this having a larger Es, but I WON'T care if it is an AMAZING sculpt. I need me a Spiderman in my collection... he was my first Hero when I was younger. Though that was evident from my screen name... lol

I, too, need a Spidey PF in my collection.

i think he said its from the sideshow calendar, didnt anyone else get the calendar?

here is the pic.......
IMG_1418.jpg

It looks like an early concept sketch for the original PF.

I would have to agree... this isn't the road I would go for something new. It is too similar to the PF and comiquette. However DHAVAL do you have ACTUAL confirmation on this one????

Edit: I will agree the design needs to be changed if you want to show off the character more... you don't need him hunched over so drastically. Opening this up could go a long way to making a great statue. Oh and what about having him ... I don't know ... SWINGING... Koto got it done.

Last edited:

I would have to agree... this isn't the road I would go for something new. It is too similar to the PF and comiquette. However DHAVAL do you have ACTUAL confirmation on this one????

Edit: I will agree the design needs to be changed if you want to show off the character more... you don't need him hunched over so drastically. Opening this up could go a long way to making a great statue. Oh and what about having him ... I don't know ... SWINGING... Koto got it done.

nope not actual confirmation :(
I really want spidy in my collection .........:impatient:

nope not actual confirmation :(
I really want spidy in my collection .........:impatient:

Okay then I would say this is either the Comiquette of the First PF. There is NO way I can see them using such a similar pose on three DIFFERENT statues. At least not when they are not OBVIOUSLY repurposing the same pose alla the Green/Red/Grey Hulk Comiquettes or the BIB or Iron Spider Comiquette.

Okay then I would say this is either the Comiquette of the First PF. There is NO way I can see them using such a similar pose on three DIFFERENT statues. At least not when they are not OBVIOUSLY repurposing the same pose alla the Green/Red/Grey Hulk Comiquettes or the BIB or Iron Spider Comiquette.

maybe .....hope they will make Spidy soon to go with RhinO

Back