Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Possible Spiderman PF

i dont care what anyone says, the spiderman pf to me is still by far the best spiderman ever made. The amazing quality/paint and the perfect tight fit between sculpt and mixed media cloth. It will also look amazing going head to head with the upcoming rhino statue.

The comiq is alright but the paint problems and all sculpt makes it look kinda cold/simple.

Nah the comiquette will be a better pair for Rhino, Rhino's eyes are looking up. If you pair him with the PF, Rhino will not look at the Spiderman because the PF will be lower than him. PF looks perfect with Green Goblin though.

Btw do you own the PF? Does the fabric looks too shiny in person?

i had one but stupidly sold it, but got another one in the mail right now from canada.

I dont know what you mean by shiny, it's fabric with his back/spidery symbol been rubber type material. Not shiny not glossy.

I've not seen the PF in person, but I do see in some pictures the spandex looks like what Richard Simmons would wear.

I gotta get me one of Spider-Mans. Comiquette or PF, doesn't really matter. I think they both look great.

I do have the Green Goblin PF on the way. My LCS had one in stock and I thought it looked really good in person.

I gotta get me one of Spider-Mans. Comiquette or PF, doesn't really matter. I think they both look great.

I do have the Green Goblin PF on the way. My LCS had one in stock and I thought it looked really good in person.

While I think the Com looks better than the PF, if you have the Green Goblin PF coming, then you are probably better off picking up the Spidey PF. The PF will match up better with the GG PF. Also, the Spidey PF is cheaper than the Com. That's a big plus, unless you want the retro or negative zone Spidey PF. Those 2 will cost you.

Yea the Green Goblin is supposed to pair with the Spider-Man PF. The base says Green Goblin looks weird...

A new Green Goblin PF will be made to pair with the Comiquette I guess?

I can always elevate the Goblin and he would display fine with the Spidey comiquette.

Yea the Green Goblin is supposed to pair with the Spider-Man PF. The base says Green Goblin looks weird...

A new Green Goblin PF will be made to pair with the Comiquette I guess?

I sure hope so.

I can always elevate the Goblin and he would display fine with the Spidey comiquette.

Good thinking. You obviously like the Comiquette better than the PF based on your comments ey? Is say get both and collect yourself an awesome Spidey display.

Good thinking. You obviously like the Comiquette better than the PF based on your comments ey? Is say get both and collect yourself an awesome Spidey display.

I would like to do this eventually. Spider-man is after all one of the best things about Marvel.

I still want both. I know I'll have to pay a good amount for them now but I'm still looking for a good (more affordable) deal, lower than what I've been seeing on ebay.

Would anyone sell their spiderman comiquette at a good price? please PM. Thanks.

finally got my spidey pf back, i am never letting this one go again! The perfect blend of polystone + mixed media with flawless paint. Oozes with quality, soooo good!

he's going to stay with the avengers for now until rhino arrives, then will move him to face off with rhino. I will put him a bit higher on a riser so their eyes align? (just for you mamba :) ).

spider1.jpg

spider2.jpg

spider3.jpg

finally got my spidey pf back, i am never letting this one go again! The perfect blend of polystone + mixed media with flawless paint. Oozes with quality, soooo good!

he's going to stay with the avengers for now until rhino arrives, then will move him to face off with rhino. I will put him a bit higher on a riser so their eyes align? (just for you mamba :) ).

spider1.jpg

spider2.jpg

spider3.jpg

Very nice Gag. Has that Spidey been modified? It looks different then the last time I saw it.

Back