Its Grievous

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap!!! That Grievous is sweet!! Guys don't forget that all 4 lightsabers will most likely light up.:drool

Obviously none of us have seen the movie yet, so maybe Grievous loses his cape for this scene in the film? I do wish that he had his cape for some color though. Thank you Sideshow.:bow There's no question in my mind that the SS line of Star Wars figures is the best. Wonder if there will be an exclusive and what the cost will be? I think I'm going to cancel one of the LOTR steeds, because this is a MUST buy.

A big thank you to SS for keeping the cool bases on each piece. I love the variety that each has. It adds that extra touch that is lacking on the new GG Biker Scout.

got a feeling that these sabers won't light up but i think there will be an exclusive version...............wonder what the ES will be?.......probably same as Vader.

In the meantime, this is cool news for the fans, and I'm sure will prove a very popular piece for all those fans who seem to know more than I do when it comes to this character,

Pulling from what I have learned of the Character from the two books he is in, and several comics, and also the Clone Wars Animated Series., Grievous is another Darth Maul, Boba Fett villian, short life span as far as fans know them, but very well liked. Plus he just looks badass CGI or not, very cool character. I would like to have seen Asajj Ventress also in the movie

Heed Shaithis' words, this is indeed an amazing piece. Definitely not just like the Hasbro 12" figure. ;) If I'm not mistaken, this is the most complex figure Sideshow has done to date... Blows the Endoskeleton out of the water in that regard... You should see how many pieces the prototype breaks down into, I couldn't even count them.

By the way, this is another Gore Group masterpiece. :rock

The details on this thing are breathtaking, i'd pay the endo price for that, just make it fast Damnit, and where is luke, I WANT MY 1/4 SW!!!!!!!!!

:yay :google :drool :poke :ar :vik :toast

:hat

side note: those C3 coverage photos have detailed shots up now!

If I'm not mistaken, this is the most complex figure Sideshow has done to date... Blows the Endoskeleton out of the water in that regard

Great.... $550+ for this bad boy! Better be an ES of 1500 or less for that price. Hulkfan, where's the cape? It really would be a nice touch for the piece. Is it on the exclusive perhaps? Also, do the arms move like the endo? That would be awesome.

The statue looks awesome.

So far I have been trying to avoid collecting the SW 1/4 scales but I guess I might as well give up.

I love the fact that he has the 4 sabers.

re

Hubba hubba! I's in love!!!

Man, that statue looks incredible! Hope it's not too expensive though - are you trying to bankrupt me SS?

Any clues to pre-order time...?

Re: re

It's obvious that this is much nicer than the Hasbro 12", but with a little weathering, and a custom base, I can make the exact same pose, and for those who haven't seen Hasbro's Grevious 12 inch, it is by far the most detailed they have done. I'd rather spend $25 on this character and save money for more intresting multi-media (cloth, etc.) characters like Obi-Wan...but to each his own...

yeah but endo has moving joints justifying the $550 price........I'll pay $350 at the most for this piece.

I mean Vader has more mixed media & the saber lights up, Grievous looks really just like a statue altough until SS release full details, I'm just guessing

I mean Vader has more mixed media & the saber lights up, Grievous looks really just like a statue altough until SS release full details, I'm just guessing

I agree completely. No way should this piece be more than $350. It has no metal or cloth on it at all.

Re: Re

Looks very nice, it actually makes me like this character. They'd damn well better not save the cape for the exclusive.

If there is an exclusive I hope it somehow comes with a blaster. Anyhow, I am getting this for sure regardless of price and edition size! :rock

Aw man.....$450? I dont know if I can afford such a piece.... I'll have to think about this one. I was kinda hoping it would be around $300. I'll prob have to cancel my Darth Vader if I really want it. Unless I can sell the Darth Vader for a nice price on ebay....

Grievous has very small cylindrical rods in his design, I think it would be difficult for Polystone to recreate that. So Grievous should have a few metal components in the final product. And at $450, he better have some articulation! :thud

re

Hmmm, bloody hell!:puke :eek I guess I'll end up ordering it...but it wasn't the price I was expecting. There's no way I will be collecting all of these SS pieces. :x

Back