Its Grievous

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Re

$450 !!!!!!!!

SS are taking the %$&$ now

Way toooooo much :evil

WG :boing2

Re: Re

This is actually cheaper than I expected. I was thinking $550. It better articulate and light up.

re

I only hope the ES is low. I will buy it, and some of the other principal cult characters, but I won't be a completist.

GG is where my collecting priorities lie.

re

Grievous will fit in perfectly on a shelf with Boba Fett and Darth Maul.

Aren't you forgetting these?

Clone Trooper
ROTS Clone Trooper
Jango Fett
Hoth Trooper
Stormie
Yoda AOTC
Vader ROTS
More droids, more clones...more money being spent. :\ :thud

Re: re

now i feel like a jackass after noticing the last one, thx, rofl

:rock

:hat

Remember kids - it's more expensive to create an all poly figure than a mixed media one. That's why a no-cloth Greivous costs more I'd imagine. I'd like to see a cape too, but the pose doesn't really seem like it's suited for a cape. I'd think in the film if he's spinning 4 lightsabers around that a cape might get in the way.

This does look extremely detailed and it's a credit to the design team that they are able to realize a figure like this in 3-D that wasn't really designed to live in the real world, but only as a CGI creation. Look at the Hasblow figure - fragile, always falling apart, they caught the basic look of the character but he can't even hold his friggin' lightsabers.

If Greivous is as kick-booty a character as Maul - I think this will be a very popular piece.

Given the small arms too, I'm doubting the sabers will light up.

this line is gonna be really expensive, unlike the LOTR one.

let me ask this, did side show confirm what they will make in the future? i saw some guys mentioned maul-boba-jango-anakin?

is this from sideshow?

Well I got to say this is a awesome 1/4!!!
Very well done Sideshow!

But I do think he is about $100 overpriced unless he has a small edition size then I could see that price.
If there is a exclusive version of him, I think he should have more than just his cape. Maybe a jedi head in one of his hands or something cool.

If the exclusive version only comes with a cape then Im going to go to our trusty dealers were we will be saving some money with!

I just dunno anymore about this piece......$450 is alot of money & if we keep on paying this kinda money for these items, the price is only gonna go higher & higher further along the line.
Unless SS come up with a low edition size SS exclusive then I'll be heading off to the dealers for a good discount.

Not really a good way to start the line off............with rapidly increasing prices.
Look at the LOTR line eg. the balrog statue ($300) if that was released now it would be round about $400 with an ES of 3000.

Really becoming disillusioned by the collecting market in recent years. :dunno :dunno

There's no way I'm getting Grievous from SS unless the ES on the exclusive is EXTREMELY low. As in 250 or less like Han. Otherwise, I'll get him from a board dealer for somewhere between $350-$375.

Here's a photo to prove that Grievous would look even more awesome with a cape!!!

griev116tm1.jpg

Back