Its BUBO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope this is a Sand skitter
2143_press05-002.jpg

and this is the dwarf varactyl
21431_press01-002.jpg

Never mind your right I dont know what I was thinking but I would swear that the thing was flying in ROTJ here a pic.
250px-Ibian.jpg

Its acutally called a Ibian

If Bubo comes with a B'omaar Monk, he'll be a definite buy for me. A big mechanical spider with it's brain in a jar, who could pass up a cool monster like that?

pjam said:
Well, I'm guessing the inclusive/exclusive will be itty bitty things, a hoover would be great but it isn't itty bitty... or do I not know what a hoover is?
Hoover would fit in well. He's a bit smaller then Bubo. I think the set is named after Bubo because he'll be the largest creature in the pack, not really for his notoriety.

Hoover would be great but still not itty, the B'omaar Monk is too big IMO and will be done separately, but either Hoover or B'omaar Monk would seal it for me.

Its actually called a Tatooine sand bug that Worrt ate.
tatbug.jpg

Sideshow we need this one for Worrt to feed on

Maybe we can also get some more of these
squid2.jpg

jason2885 said:
Yep but I dont know why but I though the thing could fly but maybe I was just like hallucinating.

Yeah, I think the sand skitter and the dwarf varactyl were both made up for this Crumb set -- as little bonuses. But who knows, maybe they're in a book or something...or in someone's artwork at LFL that didn't make the cut.

I guess they're part of Star Wars now though because we have them. :D

dungrats.jpg

Heres something really gross looking we could get with Bubo.

BTW a regular varactyl is actually a Bogo
and check this little quote out
According to the Lucasfilm sanctioned Salacious B. Crumb Creature Pack - Inclusive Edition, by Sideshow Collectibles, a varactyl subspecies known as "Dwarf Varactyls" made its way to Tatooine.

Distinct in its physiology for featuring four functional wings, a Dwarf Varactyl "uses all of its cunning and speed to stay out of the clutches of the rapacious Crumb, and away from the Worrt's sticky tongue".

Back