Its BUBO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
Yes, creature pack -- so does that mean there is other "creatures" OR just that Bubo will not be articulated much and is more like Crumb and gang?

I would assume that it will be like the Crump pack.

Crumb is the centerpiece with some b-list creatures. Same for Bubo I would think.

If it is just this guy, I hope it isn't more than $25 for it. Seems to me like there might be a few more pieces with him .. Wasn't there some kind of little slug thing that someone pointed out in the Jabba set photo, but wasn't in with Crumb?

ZombieReign said:
If it is just this guy, I hope it isn't more than $25 for it. Seems to me like there might be a few more pieces with him .. Wasn't there some kind of little slug thing that someone pointed out in the Jabba set photo, but wasn't in with Crumb?

Yeah,I think that was just the Jabba snack that comes with Bib.

Pack:

A group of people or things

OR

Compressed into a pack; packed

I'm trying to decide if the term "pack" implicitly means more than one item or not. If they are just using "pack" in the sense of a package, then it could just be Bubo. I'm not convinced that their referring to it as a creature pack guarantees us more than one creature inside. Let's be prepared just in case it's only Bubo.

So is he cool with all you guys using his "short" name, I heard he prefers the name Buboicullaar.

i don't understand why some people are angry with this announcement. there are many more years of these and I am happy to see the lesser known characters/things are getting made. plus i like that they are expanding the jabba setup.

also, i won a vader t-shirt! sweeeeet.

Vader AL said:
i don't why some people are angry with this announcement.

I'm not. He'll be less expensive than a standard 12" figure(I hope)and look good with Jabba. I'm fine with the announcement.

Vader AL said:
i don't why some people are angry with this announcement. there are many more years of these and I am happy to see the lesser known characters/things are getting made. plus i like that they are expanding the jabba setup.

also, i won a vader t-shirt! sweeeeet.

Yeah, enjoy the ride. Really no sense in getting all pissy over an announcement you don't like. They will have this line a long while they will come.

Bubo looks good in that pic. He's cool looking and will look good next to Jabba.

I hope Jabba and his throne are shipped to the people who ordered at SDCC first.

jlcmsu said:
I hope Jabba and his throne are shipped to the people who ordered at SDCC first.

That is the first thing I thought when I saw the dreaded words: SPLIT SHIPMENT.

There are going to be some very impatient people waiting for that second boat from China. My Vader PF was in the second half of a split shipment and the waiting was just torture.

I'll have to see more of this "pack" before I decide whether I need it to go with Jabba, but I do think Bubo is a neat looking critter.

Wor-Gar said:
Here HE is...

BuboCreaturePackPREVIEW1-11-07.jpg

Yes, creature pack -- so does that mean there is other "creatures" OR just that Bubo will not be articulated much and is more like Crumb and gang?

Well he does look pretty darn good at least.

King Darkness said:
I'm not. He'll be less expensive than a standard 12" figure(I hope)and look good with Jabba. I'm fine with the announcement.

I agree too.... I'll get it too... I always liked that creepy thing. :lol

And I HOPE my Jabba is on the second shipment. IF anything, just to give my wallet time to breathe. :D

OK, so if Buboicullaar comes with something else, what creatures will it be? Small ones certainly as Bubo is quite large.

Big clue here: Its BUBO's Pack, so lets not guess Jawas or Ree-Yees or things that its not.

Next post will be: "Jawa or Ree-Yees"

tomandshell said:
That is the first thing I thought when I saw the dreaded words: SPLIT SHIPMENT.

There are going to be some very impatient people waiting for that second boat from China. My Vader PF was in the second half of a split shipment and the waiting was just torture.

Same here Tom. I saw that and was like SOB I'm gonna be hot if we that ordered SDCC have to wait until the second shipment.

I think those that got to experience the ass kickingness of SDCC in person should have to wait and be in the second wave of Jabba shipments:cool:

Back