Its BUBO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I said in the other thread, this announcement is L-A-M-E. What a great way to welcome in 2007 and the 30th Anniversary of Star Wars, with a character that even a die-hard SW fanatic like myself had never heard of until yesterday. All I know is they'd better have some KILLER announcements in the pipeline for Toy Fair, Celebration IV, SDCC, etc.(**Cough, VADER, Cough**).

Wor-Gar said:
I have all this due next month? :medic

COMING IN NEXT 30 Days

Star Wars: Sith Probe Droid expansion pack - #2145 & Inc. #21451
Star Wars: Jabba the Hutt 12-inch figure - #2146 & Inc. 21461 (split shipment)
Star Wars: Jabba's Throne environment - #2147 (split shipment)
LOTR: Legolas Greenleaf 12-inch figure - #9208 & Ex. #92081
T2: T-800 12-inch figure - #8303 & Ex. #83031
T2: T-1000 12-inch figure - #8310 & #83101

You and me both!

I said this in another thread, but Star Wars isnt 30 until May. I was born in March and I cannot claim I am 22 until March 11. Star Wars cannot claim it's 30 until that special day in May, its own birthday. (Dont get technical on what constitutes a films birth.) It may be the year of Star Wars 30th but it is not 30 yet.

Wor-Gar said:
Jeezus! I have all this due next month? :medic

COMING IN NEXT 30 Days

I have these coming!

I am SOOOO happy right now, plus I have PF Leatherface coming!!!

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

King Darkness said:

Me too :chew :chew

Legolas just got converted yesterday!!!

Congrats on the Legolas conversion!

The Doctor (Reg & Exclusive)
Sith Probe Droids
Salacious Crumb
Jabba
Throne
Legolas Exclusive
All in the next month!!!
I don't know how the PF guys do it!:D

I would say Split Shipment means that they will have the Jabba shipment in two shipments, in other words, half of them will arrive which they will ship out and then the other half will arrive and they will ship to everyone else (yes, that means you may get it later than everyone else).

This is sad though, I don't know about you but I'm tired of Jabba. And it does look like it's only Bubo, which doesn't really matter because I don't care. I'm just waiting for Boushh and my Probe Droids.

Wor-Gar said:
Jeezus! I have all this due next month? :medic

COMING IN NEXT 30 Days

Almost the same :cool:

So now that it is confirmed that it is Bubo, what other little critters might come in this pack? Maybe a piece of the environment?

Also, is it exclusive or inclusive? Jabba was inclusive, and I don't recall if Crumb was or wasn't. I may have to ask a buddy to order for me.

darthviper107 said:
I would say Split Shipment means that they will have the Jabba shipment in two shipments, in other words, half of them will arrive which they will ship out and then the other half will arrive and they will ship to everyone else (yes, that means you may get it later than everyone else).

You are probably right... And since I waited a few days to finaly convince myself that I could afford Jabba and the Throne I will probably be in the 2nd wave... bummer. :banghead

Seaward said:
Also, is it exclusive or inclusive? Jabba was inclusive, and I don't recall if Crumb was or wasn't. I may have to ask a buddy to order for me.

PPO = exclusive

Here HE is...

BuboCreaturePackPREVIEW1-11-07.jpg

Yes, creature pack -- so does that mean there is other "creatures" OR just that Bubo will not be articulated much and is more like Crumb and gang?

Thanks King and Seaward!

I would assume there will be more included than just Bubo... if its just him I may actually pass. But throw in a few critters (maybe thats the exclusive) and we'll have a deal!

I wonder just how "split" they are gonna be???

I hope they don't get separated by a few moths. Like first half is shipping in January and second half is shipping in April.

King Darkness said:
I wonder just how "split" they are gonna be???

I hope they don't get separated by a few moths. Like first half is shipping in January and second half is shipping in April.

That would suck... I would guess it would only be a short delay. I actually waited a bit before ordering. I really had to think it through what with the cost and ginormity of the set-up! Hope I don't get too penalized for that :monkey3

Edit How long are a few moths anyway? :)

Sick of Jabba?! No way!!!

C'mon guys, where's the faith? Do you really think they'll release BUBO as a stand alone figure? BUBO, for chrissake? I guarantee they have something sneaky up their sleeves that will have most of us clamoring for this little guy. I'm in. He's almost like a little exclsuive accessory himself.

Back