It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS! - Mistress Give-Aways!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!

Sweet... I won. 10 months of unemployment kind of depleted my 1/6 collection but now with a new job and Jack Sparrow and figrin d'an its starting back up again.

Thanks Chicky. :) :) :)

Through myself in the hat for Elvis.

Entered, would love to wake up Christmas morning and find Elvis under the tree.:)

:banana............entered.

would love to give this to my wife......she is an elvis :FREAK:

and congrats waller waller washington............:hi5:

Hope er indoors doesn't see this :horror This is the only one out my collection that she wouldn't let me touch, :exactly: She will have me hunting one down if she knows about this and can't find one anywhere.

Do i keep it quite or tell her they made an Elvis :dunno She even knows what PF stands for now :slap

Since I won during spook, I didn't enter. But it looks like winners are still entering. What to do...what to do...

tumblr_lv1vpiOw3C1qhekpro1_250.gif

Mom would like it alot, but eh, I'll just pass.

I just read about the 5 wishes that were granted by SSC for Make-a-Wish. That's great! Way to go Sideshow (and everybody who donated)!

best of luck to everyone, i asked for a avatar art book for myself but the best present would be a waitlist conversion for optimus prime!

Congrats to the winners so far and thanks to those that PM'd me about this thread!!

PS. No one PM'd me about this thread.

Untitled-1.jpg

To get everyone in the spirit of things here is one of the finest scenes in film history from the incomparable Ernest Saves Christmas
[ame="https://youtu.be/xJQa8wXa27k"]https://youtu.be/xJQa8wXa27k[/ame]

My Father In Law is a huge Elvis fan, he even has a portrait tattooed on his shoulder. If I win I'm going to be the King of Christmas around there. :lol

best of luck to everyone, i asked for a avatar art book for myself but the best present would be a waitlist conversion for optimus prime!

Good Luck!

My beautiful wife asked the mistress as a wish for my waitlist to convert for OP. The Mistress was nice enough to let her know it would take a miracle, all sold out :(

Chicky, is there a page that shows fulfilled wishes like in previous years?

Glad Gboy won. Glad I didn't win too since I already own that PF. :rock

Back