It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS! - Mistress Give-Aways!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!

orig-14199151.jpg

Couldn't help myself, I gave away 3 figrin d'an sixth scale figures instead of two! Congratulations to darth waller, addicted to collecting, & C. Mundt. 2- 4 weeks delivery- you cover shipping! wha- bam!

Do you think anyone else has noticed we are giving stuff away?

I am giving away four (4) Elvis Premium Format figures to four lucky freak forum peeps! Email your contact info & board name to [email protected], subject line: Elvis has left the building! before midnight PT, Friday December 16, 2011. Winners will be drawn at random and will be responsible for ship costs (import fees too) if selected! Can take up to 4 weeks for delivery.

Curses! Had to correct the subject line- doh! Any one who submitted with my incorrect subject line (figrin d'an) no need to resubmit- i know who you are.

Last edited:

I am giving away four (4) Elvis Premium Format figures to four lucky freak forum peeps! Email your contact info & board name to [email protected], subject line: I want a Figrin D'an - 12-inch figure! before midnight PT, Friday December 16, 2012. Winners will be drawn at random and will be responsible for ship costs (import fees too) if selected! Can take up to 4 weeks for delivery.

Chicky, is this right?

Wow, congrats guys! The mistress is en fuego!!!!

Maybe she's up to her trickseses again with that subject line. Hehehehe :)

Couldn't help myself, I gave away 3 figrin d'an sixth scale figures instead of two! Congratulations to darth waller, addicted to collecting, & C. Mundt. 2- 4 weeks delivery- you cover shipping! wha- bam!

:thud:

Now I just need my other Christmas wish to happen. :yess:

WALLER!!! :rock

Thanks! :wave

Oh, and a huge thanks to Chicky for drawing my name!

I am giving away four (4) Elvis Premium Format figures to four lucky freak forum peeps! Email your contact info & board name to [email protected], subject line: I want a Figrin D'an - 12-inch figure!

Yup, sent just as asked for. Thanks Chicky!

I put the subject original subject line with "ELVIS PF" in parenthesis. Will that be ok or should I send another?

Back