It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS! - Mistress Give-Aways!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!

congrats GB......................:clap

a very deserving freak.........:lecture

Sweet!!! Thanks Chicky!!! :rock :rock :rock

Last edited:

I am hoping my third year is the charm for my wish to the mistress. I don't feel right talking about my families hardships this year because I am sure others have them as well.

Congrats to the winners.

Still hoping the wish I put in for my daughter gets picked. Would be nice to finally cross her off the list for those who have never won from SS in the family yet.

If not, I might have to buy something and act like the Mistress sent it to her... :nana:

Congrats to the winners! :rock :duff :rock

ihh.jpg

My cat actually does that to my dog. If he even gets close to him the cat hisses and swats him on the head.

I really hate hearing the UPS/FedEx trucks that drive by, every time I hear one I peak out through the blinds to see if he stops at my door.

I really hate hearing the UPS/FedEx trucks that drive by, every time I hear one I peak out through the blinds to see if he stops at my door.

Yep...I run over faster than the dog does...half the time I end up mumbling curses about a school bus or some other large vehicle that confused me. I'm still expecting my prize from the pumpkin carving contest though so I should be getting a delivery at some point in 2011.

Looks like there are two more winners for Elvis from 12/16/2011 contest:EOsment & KLASTER. Congratulations!

Now I am giving away two (2) Mandy from Monty Python and the "Holy Grail" 12 inch figures to two lucky freak forum peeps! Email your contact info & board name to [email protected], subject line: Oh Mandy! before midnight PT, Thursday December 22, 2011. Winners will be drawn at random and will be responsible for ship costs (import fees too) if selected! Can take up to 4 weeks for delivery.

Thanks Chicky!

BTW - I was kind of hoping to see my brats wish granted but I know now that is not happening. I am fine with that as you do many good things all year round.

But I will say that I am a deadman now cause I went to order what I asked for this year for her and it is GONE!!!! :horror

Think I can get away with giving her coal instead of the Blade vs. Dracula diorama?

Guess I get to hear her complain again about her never getting anything from Sideshow. :cuckoo:

But the best part will be hearing her younger sister rubbing it in her face. :yess:

Anyway, Merry Christmas!

Back