It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS! - Mistress Give-Aways!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!

You should get her the Santa Yoda. I got one for a friend of mine and I think it may be the ultimate Christmas present.

We have it already and she wasn't too impressed with it. She is big on vampires and after her turn from being a Twitard to a Blade finatic, she wants everything that has to do with killing wuss vamps. I love that Kid!

No love for Santa Yoda? :(

Still a few online retailers with the Blade vs. Dracula diorama for sale if you want to go through that option. If I still had him, I'd gladly donate my Medicom Blade to you. I sold him for $15 or something like that.

Thanks Ben!

She has the Medicom Blade. I was trying to order from SS cause I know I would have it the next day since they are so close.

Too late now. I missed the window and will just deal with a bratty hormonal teenage girl. :slap

We have it already and she wasn't too impressed with it. She is big on vampires and after her turn from being a Twitard to a Blade finatic, she wants everything that has to do with killing wuss vamps. I love that Kid!

Atta boy, now youre raising her right! :D

Looks like there are two more winners for Elvis from 12/16/2011 contest:EOsment & KLASTER. Congratulations!

Now I am giving away two (2) Mandy from Monty Python and the "Holy Grail" 12 inch figures to two lucky freak forum peeps! Email your contact info & board name to [email protected], subject line: Oh Mandy! before midnight PT, Thursday December 22, 2011. Winners will be drawn at random and will be responsible for ship costs (import fees too) if selected! Can take up to 4 weeks for delivery.

Thanks chicky, entered. Congrats to the two new winners as well!

I think Mandy is Life of Brian though :)

I all ready won Figrin D'an so I better not try for Mandy too.... gotta spread the fun as much as possible. :)

So, last night I hear a truck driving around my neighborhood...a FedEx truck to be exact. I leaped from the couch and the truck was just two houses...away at my neighbors. :( AND it was 10:30 at night. I had a sad. Totally bummed and shocked FedEx would deliver that late.

missed the Elvis PF giveaway. Had separately through the make a wish link asked for an Elvis for my M-i-L who is going through Chemo and loves her some Elvis. Didn't think they had any instock, so didn't have high hopes, now I see they did have some my hopes are up again, but either way, Congrats to recipients this year!

Last edited:
missed the Elvis PF giveaway. Had separately through the make a wish link asked for an Elvis for my M-i-L who is going through Chemo and loves her some Elvis. Didn't think they had any instock, so didn't have high hopes, now I see they did have some my hopes are up again, but either way, Congrats to recipients this year!

Read this... :yess:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=37071&ref=hg10_12days
Here is an excerpt from a wish that was submitted to Sideshow’s “Mistress of the Web” this holiday season:

“I am requesting a special gift for my mother-in-law who has been battling breast cancer for the past 2 months. We are hoping you can send her some holiday cheer in Sideshow style!”

This is just one of many wishes fulfilled by Sideshow during the 2011 Holiday Season. For more information about our Mistress Wish List, click here.

That's an awesome story to hear. I wish your mother in law well in her treatment. Glad that Elvis should be on his way to her.

Thanks guys. I think 3 more treatments including one I believe last Thursday that she has to put up with the side effects during Christmas week but she is fighting it well! Don't think she received Elvis yet, but it will make her hoot with glee!

Just found out the wish I requested for my cousin (who was in a bad car accident and really likes Harry Potter) was fulfilled by the Mistress and Sideshow!

She called me this morning to thank me for the Medicom Sixth Scale Harry Potter figure (with broom and wand) that she opened up Christmas morning. She was very surprised and grateful!

Thanks so much for fulfilling my wish Sideshow!

:clap

Last edited:
Just found out the wish I requested for my cousin (who was in a bad car accident and really likes Harry Potter) was fulfilled by the Mistress and Sideshow!

She called me this morning to thank me for the Medicom Sixth Scale Harry Potter figure (with broom and wand) that she opened up Christmas morning. She was very surprised and grateful!

Thanks so much for fulfilling my wish Sideshow!

:clap

Very Cool! :clap :clap :clap

Back