It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS! - Mistress Give-Aways!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicky

SSC VIP Goddess
Reaction score
Hey Freaks!

Just wanted to let you know that 20 wishes have been fulfilled so far in the 2011 Sideshow Collectibles Holiday Wish List Giveaway! If you know of someone who has hit some hard times, kids that may be going without a gift this year, or someone in ill health who cannot afford to shop this year then please recommend they submit a request to this giveaway!

As a reminder if you received a gift or if your wish was fulfilled for someone else in the past few seasons then please refrain from entering the giveaway as we would like to make sure that everyone has an opportunity to participate! You can get the rules on our facebook page or through this weeks newsletter!

ALSO, through your generous donations and auction support we were able to raise enough funds in our FIVE WISHES campaign to fulfill all five wishes for the Make a Wish kids from the orange county/inland empire, Southern California chapter! You can find descriptions of the wishes on our site here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=35457

Happy Holidays!

Chicky

Re: It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!

I am giving away two (2) DR. Zaius Premium Format figures to two lucky freak forum peeps! Email your contact info to [email protected], subject line: I want a ZAIUS! before midnight PT, Friday December 9, 2011. Winners will be drawn at random and will be responsible for ship costs if selected!

Last edited:

I am giving away two (2) DR. Zaius Premium Format figures to two lucky freak forum peeps! Email your contact info to [email protected], subject line: I want a ZAIUS! before midnight PT, Friday December 9, 2012. Winners will be drawn at random and will be responsible for ship costs if selected!

Nice! It's been a long time since I've won something from Sideshow.

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMnG3gOqigE"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMnG3gOqigE[/ame]

Dr. Zaius!?!?! Oh damn! I've wanted to buy one for a while but it's sold out. Sideshows been good to me lately so i'll sit this one out. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

And the winners of the Dr. Zaius premium format figures are...M. Piccione & B. Schwalbach! Remember you will need to cover shipping costs so please follow directions in the email you will receive! Please allow 4 to 6 weeks delivery!

My gift request was granted last year (thank you by the way) so I am passing this time. I hope everyone has a great x-mas and gets lots of cool Sideshow stuff.

I've never been selected for this. Perhaps this year... or not. perhaps next.

I got croft for my gift last year, but I did submit for others.

I am so glad that enough money was received for the wishes. There is nothing like being able to grant wishes! Tis the season.

Congrats to the winners. And good luck to anyone else who enters future giveaways.

congrats boba ben....................poor batty..............this is going to be rough on him........:monkey2

congrats boba ben....................poor batty..............this is going to be rough on him........:monkey2

jOI69.jpg

Back