Is Guns N' Roses' Chinese Democracy Finally On The Way? New Reports Suggest It Is.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heard the title track today............it didn't really strike me as all that great........ok, but not much different than a thousand other songs out there already. i was hoping for something more i suppose.

From one of the fan reviews on Best Buy:

"If one is a music lover then one appreciates all music. Great music is great music! Great art is great art!

This brilliant piece of art is not about comparing and contrasting Old Guns N' Roses vs. New Guns N' Roses.

It's also not about the length of time it takes to produce great art -- so what if "Chinese Democracy" took years to complete -- it is art and there is no time limit on art. "The Last Judgment" is a mural by another great artist, Michelangelo, on the altar wall of the Sistine Chapel. It took eight years to complete. It was created from 1534 to 1541. To this day in history it is appreciated as one of history's most amazing, brilliant works of art, which I believe "Chinese Democracy" will also be.

Artists work to create their art and if they chose to share it with the world -- that is their choice. Axl Rose is another artistic genius that creates what is in his heart and soul and we are fortunate that he choses to share it with the world and history.

Be appreciative that you are alive to witness one of the most brilliant minds (Axl) and bands (GN'R) in history. Many of us young fans weren't around to witness The Beatles or Led Zeppelin. Now we are fortunate enough to live in a time where we get to see Guns N' Roses -- and a band like GN'R (both the new and old versions) does not just come around every day/every year."

Ummmmmmmmm.........yeah.

Did Axl write that himself ? :lol

Saw the farce now called Guns N' Roses at the Download festival a couple years ago, it was like watching a road accident. I've never seen so many dissapointed people at one time.

Did Axl write that himself ? :lol

Saw the farce now called Guns N' Roses at the Download festival a couple years ago, it was like watching a road accident. I've never seen so many dissapointed people at one time.

You obviously weren't at the same gig as me then.

It was absolutely amazing and everyone that I spoke to loved it.

Out of curiosity did you ever see the original line up or the UYI line up?

Ahem-am curious...IS the GnR album due out next week????

I am quoting the less than 8 days quote from above from The Monster...if this is true than WOOT WOOT WOOT

Well a little bad news on GNR those who Pre-Ordered Chinese Democracy were to get a free download of the song Chinese Democracy. Best Buy has told me no downloads will sent out!!!!!!!!!! THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:banghead:banghead :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Well a little bad news on GNR those who Pre-Ordered Chinese Democracy were to get a free download of the song Chinese Democracy. Best Buy has told me no downloads will sent out!!!!!!!!!! THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:banghead:banghead :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

The email I got from Best Buy:

Hi How are you? I hope you having a good week.I am Daniel with Bestbuy Customer Care and I will be assisting you today. Let me inform you that, unfortunately, this offer you are referring to was taken off at the lastminute, for which I regret to inform you that no codes will be sent out. The website will be corrected accordingly ASAP. I apologize for the confusion this situation may have brought.I will be here to assist you in case you have any other question. In the meantime, I hope you have a good day. Sincerely,Daniel Best BuyCustomer Care Team

I GOT THE CHANCE TO HEAR MOST OF Guns N' Roses Chinese Democracy!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CD IS A MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!!
:fireworks:fest:chew:fireworks
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

ALL THOSE YEARS OF WAITING PAID OFF!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU AXL FOR TAKING YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only gave it a quick listen. So I really cant say much. I liked IRS, I was surprised alittle on the guitar solo heard some slash there, felt good.

I also thought alot of the other songs had that electronic studio sound, unlike the raw rock GNR had. I hear alot of electronic beats and background samples.

Its strange hearing Axel singing new songs, its like "where have you been". He definitely has a style thats catching. I'm a big punk rock fan so GNR, I respect them but there not a must listen to band for me. "Slash" is the man, and you can tell his rock element is missing, i guess. It has to be because Slash is that good.

My final thoughts. "Half listened to" GNR is there. Its in and out. I'm like wow I feel that. Listening to "there was a time" right now, the end of the song caught me. The beginning didn't. But their jamming, awesome. I really have to give this album a chance before I say anything. I been drinking and its getting better sorry. 'Catcher in the rye sounds alright'. Also I downloaded it off "Usenext". Sorry for the half a$$ review hate to do that.

November 21, 2008

Chinese Democracy is here!
GunsNRoses.com

Chinese Democracy comes to America

Chinese Democracy will be available Sunday, Nov. 23.

:bow:fireworks:fest:chew:fireworks Thanks Axl & Company & Best Buy Stores Everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!:D

GUNS N ROSES IS BACK & BETTER THAN EVER!!!!!!!!!

Back