Guns N' Roses Chinese Democracy in stores March 6th, 2007!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Darkness said:
Just cause Paul McCartney still sings with a band that doesn't make them the Beatles.
:clap :clap

Yeah. No kidding. :lol

Axel is a great singer but w/o the other members of GNR this is just a cover band, plain and simple.

Sorry The Monster. :monkey3

I agree that GnR should no longer be called GnR. It should be under a new name.
Axle screwed the guys over anyway making them sign over the rights to the band name right before they went on stage that one time, telling them that he wasnt going on if they didnt sign.

Everbody knows Axle is now sporting botox, and a weave and goes on at each show whenever he feels like it. We actually went to the show on some free tix a couple months ago and ended up leaving before he ever went on. From what friends told me, he came on so late that they left at 1:30am and he was still playing since he didnt go on til near midnite.
PapaRoach's lead singer already made a comment that they go on at a different time at ever stop on the tour cause nobody knows when Axle is gonna be in the mood to go on. Then there that time he missed a sold out show cause he wouldnt leave his hotel room and stop watching thr NBA game a few years back on that tour that was cut short.

Dont get me wrong. AFD is one of the BEST albums ever released, but the current tour does not feature the band GnR, just the name. And Axle is a ******.
sad but very true.

I went to one of the shows on the GNR 2002 Tour.

Axl & the new Guns sounded great! They were in top form!

However, They took the stage 2 hours late. :lol

I could not see a thing the whole night because of some Jack :censored!

I am confined to a wheelchair & The people who work there would not make this person sit in his seat! :mad:

Like 2 days later the rest of that tour was called off. :monkey2

Re: Guns N' Roses Chinese Democracy update!

https://web.gunsnroses.com/index.jsp

'Chinese Democracy' update

The good news is that all of the recording for the album has been completed. Drummer Frank Ferrer and guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal integrated themselves into the recordings seamlessly and will have their presence felt.

There is no official release date, as the band is currently mixing, but after some delays and scheduling difficulties, things appear to be moving along.

Take care,
Del James

Last edited:
Who had the bet that this wouldn't be released on the 6th of March? Time to step up an claim your prize.

Without Duff, Slash, and Izzy this just doesn't seem like GNR to me. I don't care much for the Velvet Revolver stuff either though, and I prefer AFD and Lies to either Use you Illusion. The big, melodramatic pieces like November Rain just don't do it for me.

Any news on delays? :lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol

man im funny! come on give me a symbol crash!

GN'R postpones start of tour, Stinson injured
By GunsNRoses.com

Tommy Stinson is recovering from a sprained hand after an accidental fall.Guns N' Roses have announced that they are postponing the start of their world tour, which was due to start in Japan.

The Japanese concerts are being rescheduled. Guns N' Roses will be able to make their two scheduled performances headlining the MyCoke festivals in South Africa at the end of the month.

"I feel so bad right now," explains bassist Tommy Stinson. "I accidentally fell down a flight of stairs. I put my hand down to break my fall and heard a loud 'pop.' The next morning my hand looked like a balloon. I went to see my doctor, and while the good news is that it's not broken, the bad is news is it's severely sprained and I may have done some ligament damage. We had our last rehearsal a few days ago and shipped the gear to Japan and then this happened. I feel horrible.

"I'd like to apologize to our Japanese fans that were looking forward to seeing us and know that we will we see you all soon. Again, we'd like to sincerely thank our fans worldwide for their patience and support."

April 26, 2007

GUNS N' ROSES WORLD TOUR TO START IN MEXICO
By GunsNRoses.com

Guns N' Roses have announced that their 2007 World Tour will begin June 2 in Monterrey, Mexico.

The tour had been delayed because of an injury to bassist Tommy Stinson's left wrist, but the sprain is healing nicely and the band will be back in action soon. Unfortunately, GN'R will no longer be appearing as part of the MyCoke Festival in South Africa.

June will see GN'R perform three concerts in Mexico before heading to Australia and New Zealand. It's been 15 years since GN'R last performed in Mexico, Australia or New Zealand, and the anticipation is beyond belief.

July has GN'R traveling to Japan for a series of rescheduled concerts. Fans can expect to hear GN'R classics such as "Welcome To the Jungle," "November Rain," "Patience" and "Sweet Child O' Mine" along with blistering new songs from the band's forthcoming Chinese Democracy album, including "Madagascar," "IRS," and "Better."

June 2: Arena Monterrey, Monterrey, Mexico
June 3: VFG Arena, Guadalajara, Mexico
June 5: City Sports Palace, Mexico City, Mexico
June 10: Burswood, Perth, Australia
June 13: Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Adelaide, Australia
June 15: Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Australia
June 20: Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Brisbane, Australia
June 23: Acer Arena, Sydney, Australia
June 29: Vector Arena, Auckland, New Zealand
July 14: Makuhari Messe, Tokyo, Japan
July 15: Makuhari Messe, Tokyo, Japan
July 18: Rainbow Hall, Nagoya, Japan
July 21: Osaka Jo-Hall, Osaka, Japan

* More dates to be announced

June 04, 2007

GUNS N' ROSES KICKS OFF TOUR WITH BACK-TO-BACK SELLOUTS IN MEXICO
By GunsNRoses.com

The 2007 Chinese Democracy Tour got off to a blistering start with two sold-out concerts in Monterrey and Guadalajara, Mexico.

From the opening notes of "Welcome To The Jungle" to the final encore "Paradise City," Guns N' Roses had the rabid crowd going wild all night long.
Spontaneous chants of "Guns N' Roses ... Guns N' Roses" and "Axl, Axl, Axl" were deafening. Among the many highlights was Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal's guitar solo that saw the six-string maestro incorporate several traditional Mexican songs.

Guns N' Roses will be appearing this Tuesday night in Mexico City before another sellout crowd of over 21,000 fans.

The following day, GN'R travels to Australia for a series of shows in Australia, New Zealand and Japan.

Hi all!

F Axel!

Man, I loved GNR back in the day. But this isnt GNR! He's a lowlife, and arguably a crook!

You can bet your sweet ass he'll see none of the Tooks coin! Even if I like it, I will not support that @$$wh0le.

Took!

June 6, 2007

GUNS N' ROSES CONQUERS MEXICO, TOUR HEADS DOWN UNDER
By GunsNRoses.com

Guns N' Roses' performance at the Sports Palace in Mexico City on Tuesday night was non-stop high energy, the way rock n' roll was meant to be played. Over 21,000 screaming fans never lost their energy during the more-than-two-hour set and often sang so loud that they drowned out the band on stage.

Even after the final encore was over and the house lights went up, the crowd was still cheering for more. Mexico City was the final show in Mexico before GN'R flies overseas to Australia.

The first show in Australia takes place on Sunday, June 10, at the Burswood Dome in Perth.

OPENING NIGHT IN AUSTRALIA A MAJOR SUCCESS
By Doug Miller/GunsNRoses.com

Over 15,000 fans packed a sold-out Burswood Dome in Perth to see the first show of Guns N' Roses' 2007 run through Australia. Aussie fans showed their vocal appreciation of the massive production with deafening cheers and signs thanking the band for visiting Perth.

Axl shared a tale of an all-night tequila marathon in Mexico that brought laughter and cheers from the fans. Also bringing laughter and cheers was a cameo by Bubbles from the Trailer Park Boys, who sang "Liquor and Whores" with GN'R. Openers Rose Tattoo and Sebastian Bach both performed stellar sets that went over incredibly well with the crowd.

The next stop on the Aussie tour is this Wednesday night at the Adelaide Entertainment Center.

Back