Guns N' Roses Chinese Democracy in stores March 6th, 2007!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO I take it that other than a bunch of stuff saying how they just rocked live updates. Nada on this so called release.

EXCLUSIVE GN'R ITEMS UP FOR BID ON EBAY
By GunsNRoses.com

Autographed Roses and Pistols Logo Baseball Jersey

Guns N' Roses fans, get ready to bid on several one-of-a-kind, exclusive autographed items through eBay and help a family get their lives back together. Here's bassist Tommy Stinson with the details...

ATTENTION GN'R FANS!!!!!!

I'm reaching out to you because I'm helping out with a benefit show (www.krugeraid.com] that was in Waseca, Minn., on June 9 at the Waseca Fairgrounds. It was a day-long event of music, food and family activities. On February 3, 2007, my sister-in-law, Hilary Kruger, and her family were devastated in a horrible act of violence when a stranger broke into their home and murdered her husband, Tracy, and Alec, one of her two young sons.

Hilary is still in critical condition as I write this. We are trying to raise money to get her and her son, Zak, back on their feet, as they have a long and very difficult road ahead of them. Here's a link to the story: https://www.startribune.com/467/story/978914.html

Golden Smog and Soul Asylum, as well as some very special guests, DJs, etc., played this show. If I wasn't currently on tour with GN'R, I would have played on this bill. A lot of my close friends performed, and I personally would like to thank you all. I am also helping to coordinate a couple of eBay auctions.

The auctions feature a Robin Finck Les Paul guitar that was used in concert, and hockey and baseball jerseys signed by ALL the current band members of GN'R. All proceeds go directly to Hilary.

I'm extremely grateful to my bandmates for their help and support. I would be very appreciative of your support as well. Thanks for listening. It means a lot to me and my family.

Thanks
T.S.

These are the items available on eBay:

GN'R Autographed Robin Finck Gibson Les Paul Guitar
Three GN'R Autographed Star Logo Hockey Jerseys, all separately autographed (sizes M, M, L)
One GN'R Autographed Asian Logo Baseball Jersey (size L)
One GN'R Autographed Roses and Pistols Logo Baseball Jersey (size L)

'Nice Boys' Don't Play Rock N' Roll
By Doug Miller/GunsNRoses.com

Axl with Rose Tattoo singer Angry Anderson (photo: GunsNRoses.com)

The Guns N' Roses 2007 trek through Australia ended on a very high note with two sold-out shows in Sydney at the Acer Arena this past weekend.

Over 10,000 fans attended each concert, and as an added bonus, at each show GN'R performed the Rose Tattoo classic "Nice Boys (Don't Play Rock N' Roll)" with none other than Angry Anderson.

With Axl and Angry trading off verses and singing the choruses together, it was truly a magical jam with scorching sonic energy coming off the stage -- the proverbial icing on the cake for an amazing series of concerts. To celebrate, GN'R threw an after-party at a Sydney night club called Ruby Rabbit that did not end until long after the sun came up.

The next stop on the tour is Auckland, New Zealand, with two shows -- Friday, June 29, and Saturday, June 30 -- at the Vector Arena. Guns N' Roses have one last performance Down Under on July 3 in Christchurch, New Zealand, before heading to Japan.

July 14, 2007

CHARITY AUCTION A GREAT SUCCESS
By Tommy Stinson

This is a brief message from Tommy Stinson to all the GN'R fans ...

I'd like to thank all the GN'R fans out there for making the eBay charity auction a huge success. The guitar and jerseys made over $13,000!!!!!!

My family is forever grateful to you all for the love and support you have given. The money made from the auction will go a long way in helping Hilary and Zack put their lives back together.

Thanks again. See you soon.

T.S.

July 14, 2007

Guns N' Roses (and a typhoon) hit Japan

GN'R take Japan by storm

Over 17,000 fans braved a typhoon and packed into the Makuhari Messe Hall in Chiba City to witness the first concert by Guns N' Roses in Japan in five years.

From the opening strains of "Welcome to the Jungle" until the last explosion of the final encore, "Paradise City," GN'R had the sold-out crowd screaming for more. So Axl gave them what they wanted. After the sweat-drenched band had taken its final bow and was walking to the dressing room, Axl called a spontaneous audible. Axl and guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal went back to the stage and did a rare duet of "Don't Cry." Despite the nasty weather, the two-hour set was a smashing success.

Japanese fans of the band have been waiting with patience and anticipation for Guns N' Roses to return to Japan for the concert dates that had been postponed earlier this year because of an injury suffered by bassist Tommy Stinson.

There is another concert scheduled for the Makuhari Messe on Sunday night. The tour then moves to Nagoya on Tuesday, July 17, for a show at Nippon Gaishi Hall, Wednesday at Budokan Hall in Toyko, and the final show is set for Saturday, July 21, at the Osaka-Jo Hall in Osaka.

Are these "news" updates for their fan club members or can you go the site and read them if you want? This is the only place I've read anything about how great and mighty their tour is coming along.

No Slash. No Duff. No Izzy. = No GNR. :monkey3

Indeed. I agree.

sitepic.jpg

July 17, 2007

GN'R tour of Japan rolls on

"It's been pretty intense," says guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal
Neither a typhoon nor an earthquake that measured 6.2 on the Richter scale can stop the momentum of Guns N' Roses' 2007 tour of Japan.

With two successful concerts at the Makuhari Messe Hall in Chiba City under their belts, the tour moves on to Nagoya this Tuesday, July 17, for a show at Nippon Gaishi Hall, and then Wednesday at Budokan Hall in Toyko. The final show is set for Saturday, July 21, at the Osaka-Jo Hall in Osaka.

"Ah, man, I can't begin to put into words what a ****** ' high it's been since we got here," reflects guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal. The whole energy of Japan, I just love it. A lot of memorable moments in these shows, a lot of love goin' back and forth, ya know? It's been pretty intense. We can't thank the fans enough for it and we hope that the next three concerts are as awesome as the first two were."

July 20, 2007

Guns N' Roses: Live at Budokan

An estimated 9,000 fans packed into the world famous Budokan Hall on Wednesday night to witness Guns N'Roses live in concert. For a rocking two hours, GN'R fired on all cylinders, giving their Japanese fans a concert they won't soon forget.

Axl and guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal performed "Don't Cry" to the sheer delight of the crowd. Drummer Frank Ferrer is a huge Cheap Trick fan and paid tribute to one of his idols by dressing a la Bun E. Carlos in a white shirt, black tie, and, of course, the cigarette behind his ear. Also, Bubbles from the Trailer Park Boys joined Guns onstage and performed "Liquor and Whores."

The band was proud to continue the Budokan legacy that includes The Beatles -- the first rock band to perform there back in 1966 -- and live albums by Bob Dylan, Cheap Trick in 1978 and Judas Priest's "Unleashed In The East" in 1979. You can now add Bubbles in 2007 to that illustrious list.

GN'R followed "Liquor and Whores" with "Used To Love Her," and the crowd sang and clapped their hands in support. By the time the confetti and pyro signaled the end of the final song, "Paradise City," GN'R had left an indelible mark on Tokyo.

The final concert in Japan is scheduled for Saturday night at the Osaka-Jo Hall.

March 27, 2008

New management team for GN’R

I am very pleased to announce that Guns N’ Roses and I are now represented by the management team of Irving Azoff and Andy Gould. We are very excited and look forward to working with them and hope our relationship proves beneficial for everyone, especially the fans.

Axl Rose
March 27, 2008

Back