Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to share with you,this simple but effective repaint job,It takes around 30 minutes to do it,the original paint job was very off to me

BEFORE

11231198_1456350694661324_6164574666324263667_n.jpg

11401255_1456350737994653_3705634265632540924_n.jpg

AFTER

10418356_1456350764661317_3433073105644270970_n.jpg

10429341_1456350784661315_3048275942368536790_n.jpg

In the next picture you can see the difference, the lower part of the base is already repainted and horizontal top without

1512322_1456350811327979_3683817526428075539_n.jpg

it carries a slight chrome effect.

The reason for the repaint job was accidental, I was looking to fix the famous " Moonwalker Syndrome", the solution was to take a electric welder and link an iron piece of 1.5 cm, now is stable

If anyone still has this problem you can ask me here or by private

Nice custom work electro, it's definitely a vast improvement. :clap

Pretty pathetic everyone has to drop even more money on a $2,000 figure to get it working and looking right though.

Hello - new registrant but long time lurker. Wanted to throw in my two cents about my experience with the LSF.

I had seen the thing at SDCC a couple years ago before it had been officially announced and fell in love with it immediately. I own an Internet Marketing company and so I have the privilege of decorating everything in the office however I'd like, so the big boy was a must have. I have the Mark III legendary scale at home now also, but I recently encountered a problem with the Mark VII.

The chest and the eyes just stopped lighting up. I don't turn my on all that often, and honestly it had gone unplugged for probably five months, maybe plugged in once or twice to show someone, but I can't really say how long they haven't been working, most likely months.

I got in contact with Sideshow support and spoke to Daniel over an e-mail exchange. Granted it is now almost August of 2015 and the thing arrived to us in August of 2014 it's been almost a year since I'd received mine. They said that the item was outside of the 30 day return window however they had a chest and head that they could send me if I covered the shipping (it was only about fourteen bucks).

I approved the replacements parts - but needless to say I am very scared that what I get will either have damage or won't match the paint of my primary statue. Did want to at least share my story so far that they were willing to send out a replacement chest and head almost a year later.

We have joked in the office that since I will have an extra torso and head that we will want to create a toga for ole shell head and have kind of an iron de milo thing going on as a second piece.

ssf-desk001.jpg

ssf-desk002.jpg

I approved the replacements parts - but needless to say I am very scared that what I get will either have damage or won't match
The best of luck to you. When I received mine, there was a huge paint problem on the chest. My local comic book shop where I bought it had to make the hassle of requesting Ssc a replacement. When it arrived, it was worse with light dead on arrival and didn't sit properly. My local shop went the extra mile and found a proper replacement in a competitor shop and made the exchange.

I hope for you all the best. Keep us updated.

The best of luck to you. When I received mine, there was a huge paint problem on the chest.

Yea I'm certainly anxious. I told them as much though, asking that they inspect the pieces personally before they ship it out, I hope that they hear in that the "I will just make you send another one" message in there. *fingers crossed*

Good luck to Tolryn on the replacement. Keep us updated.

Very cool of Sideshow to get you a replacement part this long after your order. :rock

Shame the LSF line has so much problem

I've always wanted the Mark III, but stayed away because of all of the QC issues. Will definitely attempt to go after one down the road again, but won't lose sleep over it.

I've always wanted the Mark III, but stayed away because of all of the QC issues. Will definitely attempt to go after one down the road again, but won't lose sleep over it.

You definitely won't lose sleep over it. I was lucky enough to sell my. Mark VII for retail. I can always pick him up later on at even lowerrice

Hi i want to show you an accesory i made for Iron man mark VII legendary scale figure. As you know sideshow only put a sticker on the arc reactor hole so the effect without lights is very poor for an amazing statue like that. Here you can see how change the statue with my accesory:

263hbn8.jpg

2i6c7sp.jpg

r8dys8.jpg

2ibnaf7.jpg

@ Stan's Comikazee Expo. His was chromed not to look movie-like, but to stand out more. While it lends no authenticity anywhere it looks amazing in person. It's just very different and eye catching. Tons of presence the niche product type of way. Even if it was like this, I would've kept mine.

Back