Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off of the back of the P2 saga I have cancelled this now. Completely lost interest on Sideshow ATM. Just couldn't bare to drop £1500+ on this with my current level of enthusiasm towards Sideshow and then to worry about sloppy QC.

Am glad some of you guys got good ones :)

Off of the back of the P2 saga I have cancelled this now. Completely lost interest on Sideshow ATM. Just couldn't bare to drop £1500+ on this with my current level of enthusiasm towards Sideshow and then to worry about sloppy QC.

Am glad some of you guys got good ones :)

Sorry to hear that Ben :( totally understand your reasoning though buddy and I'm sure the funds will go onto something else which is just as worthy! :rock

Did you order through LCS or direct with SS? You are in UK right mate?

Yeah am in the uk. I went through cduk. I had every faith that they would be able to get me a comparatively good one and not send out one of the appalling examples that have appeared. I have used them before and the service has been exceptional. However upon reflection I just felt that I no longer wanted to pay the hefty price tag as the wind out of my sideshow sails has some what diminished ATM and if you're spending big bucks on an item then it's gotta feel right and meet/surpass expectations which I feared this item wouldn't.

Honestly as long as Sideshow doesnt improve drastically, there is no reason to ever buy them with XM starting up. You pay for way better quality there.

Yeah am in the uk. I went through cduk. I had every faith that they would be able to get me a comparatively good one and not send out one of the appalling examples that have appeared. I have used them before and the service has been exceptional. However upon reflection I just felt that I no longer wanted to pay the hefty price tag as the wind out of my sideshow sails has some what diminished ATM and if you're spending big bucks on an item then it's gotta feel right and meet/surpass expectations which I feared this item wouldn't.

You are able to cancel without having to pay NRD or something like that? I ordered through local LCS, cannot cancel. :mad:

Any pics of this side by side with the Mark III? I'm sure they've been posted, just too many pages to look through.

I take the 10% gladly rather than losing 50% when I decide to sell this off.

I hear you there! It's really hit or miss nowadays. I'm really picky on what I get nowadays. If I can live without it, then it goes. There gets to be a point where it's too much. For years now, I've said I may just got to a Spidey only collection. I have SO MUCH that just stays boxed up and never sees the light of day. It defeats the point. I don't care how much space I have, I still wouldn't have enough to display it properly...that's how much crap I have. :lol

I've streamlined WAY down.

I just picked up mine from the local toy shop, is it just mine, or every one's else are kind of burgundy on the red part? The faceplate, instead of chrome gold, is close to goldenrod. Totally disappointed.

Compare it with my Mark VI bust and this is the difference:
xLxpG6z.jpg

So confused

I'd rather not pre-order open edition pieces.
I don't like pre-ordering anything recently :(

I hear you there! It's really hit or miss nowadays. I'm really picky on what I get nowadays. If I can live without it, then it goes. There gets to be a point where it's too much. For years now, I've said I may just got to a Spidey only collection. I have SO MUCH that just stays boxed up and never sees the light of day. It defeats the point. I don't care how much space I have, I still wouldn't have enough to display it properly...that's how much crap I have. :lol

I've streamlined WAY down.

Yes, my last SS PO was Wonder Woman. I find it cheaper to purchase when they are ready. Many people are selling at below retail.

Nah I took a hit on the 10% deposit, but hey ho.

I take it CDUK still don't have stock of it yet after all this time ?

I cancelled mine last November and went for the MKIII instead. I was prepared to lose £160 but Lee was kind enough to half it to £80 as I was interested in ordering the Alien Big Chap LSB.

So, QC issue hit me hard - 4 weeks after having him displayed the LED in the left boot started flickering. Now it's dead. I decided to open the white cover above the LED in the boot and luckily didn't break too much. Now I got this LED out and have no clue what I need to get as a replacement piece. Is anbody a bit experienced with electronics? I assume thats a resistor on the bottom side of the small PCB...but i have absolutely no idea what I'd need to buy now. In the boot socket are now 2 cables loose: red and black which just were soldered to the PCB edges.

10943640_396115543881295_4152587651375688030_n.jpg

This is really unacceptable. I didnt even bother contacting my reseller since Sideshow would never have replacement legs available.

Attachments

• LED.jpg
    LED.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 430
Back