Statue Iron Studios: X-Men - Sentinel Diorama 1:10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have Sentinel #1 on order and I may have to get #3. Hate the price but amazing statue. Just hate that #2 turned out odd.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I?ve got #1 on PO too. Would love all 3 but I will be cutting it really close to have space for them all and then no space for any of the standalone pieces coming. For that reason I may just get 1 & 3 and get Magneto and Gambit separate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?ve got #1 on PO too. Would love all 3 but I will be cutting it really close to have space for them all and then no space for any of the standalone pieces coming. For that reason I may just get 1 & 3 and get Magneto and Gambit separate.

This is were the design gets odd. Why is magneto at the school? Why is juggernaut at the school?

These pieces are clearly X-Men team vs the sentinels. So why are mag and jug there?
They should have been replaced with Colossus and Night crawler.

My view on it is Magneto is controlling all three Sentinels. Thus the rust and all. Makes Magneto much more badass hahahaha

This is were the design gets odd. Why is magneto at the school? Why is juggernaut at the school?

These pieces are clearly X-Men team vs the sentinels. So why are mag and jug there?

My read is that the plans all along have been for the Brotherhood to play a role. When the roster for the dio was revealed it included Mystique (who I already have), Sabretooth, Pyro and Blob too. I haven?t heard anything to indicate they will not be included as separate pieces of the dio.

Whether you think about it as all mutants against the Sentinels or maybe the Brotherhood taking advantage of the chaos to attack the X-men is sort of up to you I think.

Re: Collosus and Nightcrawler - Collossus was also named as a hero who would be a separate piece along with Xavier, Cable, Jean and Bishop (I may be forgetting one). Deadpool is there too and was shown at Toy Fair. I asked IS about Nightcrawler when the first Sentinel was revealed and was told they were having issues getting the license for him. Hopefully that changes since he?s definitely a favorite.

My view on it is Magneto is controlling all three Sentinels. Thus the rust and all. Makes Magneto much more badass hahahaha

Would he be able to do that with living Sentinels, though? He?s definitely controlling #2 but that one?s dead. I actually agree with you. I know there were several versions of the Sentinels in the comics so maybe Magneto could control some of them.

I know this is probably based off of the animated series, but every one of those characters has been a member of the X-Men one time or another in the comics. Even Juggernaut has been a couple of times.

I know this is probably based off of the animated series, but every one of those characters has been a member of the X-Men one time or another in the comics. Even Juggernaut has been a couple of times.
All fair and true points.

4f724f0ca335e581501d779600075234.jpg

Some of you may be interested in this. I was under the impression Juggernaut was exclusive to the Sentinel 2 dio which a reason I was wanting it. (I don?t love it). I saw a recent response to a question on IG related to him so I got clarification. As you see, in addition to Juggy coming with the Sentinel 2 set, we will also have the option to get him separately. I don?t think the same applies to Jubilee or Kitty Pride but we will see. Sort of cements for me that I?ll get Sentinels 1 & 3 and the individual characters for 2.

Very tempted to get these.... space is the main limitation right now, but I would never need another X-Men statue after these :rock

Very tempted to get these.... space is the main limitation right now, but I would never need another X-Men statue after these :rock

You wouldn?t need any other X-Men figure or statue ever again hahahhahaha

You wouldn?t need any other X-Men figure or statue ever again hahahhahaha

Im trying to get my wife to allow me to buy #3. I told her if I get 1 and 3 I'll be done collecting. Which is like 98% likely no matter what lol.

Skiooing #3 through. I'll buy Gambit and magneto secretly if I ever want them

I love this set and I am a diehard X-men fan. However I cannot preorder I?m gonna wait and see at shipping if I can swing this one. All 3 will be very expensive. I am curious to see the collecting market after this world crisis dies down. If it?s still available during shipping it may be meant to be. I am curious if this big ticket stuff will sit in a shelf or can be had under retail after a period of time.

I love this set and I am a diehard X-men fan. However I cannot preorder I?m gonna wait and see at shipping if I can swing this one. All 3 will be very expensive. I am curious to see the collecting market after this world crisis dies down. If it?s still available during shipping it may be meant to be. I am curious if this big ticket stuff will sit in a shelf or can be had under retail after a period of time.

Speculating, I'd imagine there will be a slow down in the volume of collecting people do?I'm also curious if less of what we've seen as preorders makes it to market, or maybe the prices of those collectibles will go up, because of the shrunken market. Really depends on how long this goes on for.

Speculating, I'd imagine there will be a slow down in the volume of collecting people do?I'm also curious if less of what we've seen as preorders makes it to market, or maybe the prices of those collectibles will go up, because of the shrunken market. Really depends on how long this goes on for.

Yeah I don?t think there?s any question things will slow down. Maybe for years. I?ve only been collecting statues for a few years so haven?t gone through a recession as a collector. This is obviously something we?ve never really seen before so hard to know what will happen. I know there are more important things to worry about but I do wonder whether we will see a lot of planned pieces never make it. Not sure they can raise the price if you?ve already preordered but maybe they can. I have a bunch of Iron Studios Endgame pieces on preorder still along with the X-men Sentinel 1. It will be interesting for sure.

Yeah I don?t think there?s any question things will slow down. Maybe for years. I?ve only been collecting statues for a few years so haven?t gone through a recession as a collector. This is obviously something we?ve never really seen before so hard to know what will happen. I know there are more important things to worry about but I do wonder whether we will see a lot of planned pieces never make it. Not sure they can raise the price if you?ve already preordered but maybe they can. I have a bunch of Iron Studios Endgame pieces on preorder still along with the X-men Sentinel 1. It will be interesting for sure.

Yeah, probably they can't raise prices on preorders already secured by customers?but similar to the way preorder prices inch up on Mafex/figuarts figures, when the online sites notice the popularity?So if you didn't get in on the preorder at $60, suddenly you might find the preorder listing is now set at $70.

But there could also be a situation where they end up with too much stock on some pieces and need to reduce prices to encourage sales in a contracting market.

Yeah, probably they can't raise prices on preorders already secured by customers?but similar to the way preorder prices inch up on Mafex/figuarts figures, when the online sites notice the popularity?So if you didn't get in on the preorder at $60, suddenly you might find the preorder listing is now set at $70.

But there could also be a situation where they end up with too much stock on some pieces and need to reduce prices to encourage sales in a contracting market.

That makes sense. I mostly collect Iron Studios at this point and they will cut prices when things aren?t selling. I do think we may see some of that.
I counted last night and I have 21 pieces on preorder (crazy). That is the balance of IS 1/10 Endgame line, pieces from Far From Home and Sentinel 1. I don?t think I?ll preorder anything else for a while. Maybe never. I?m almost out of space. The only exception might be Sentinel 3 if Sentinel 1 sells out in preorder but I really doubt that will be an issue in this environment.

That makes sense. I mostly collect Iron Studios at this point and they will cut prices when things aren?t selling. I do think we may see some of that.
I counted last night and I have 21 pieces on preorder (crazy). That is the balance of IS 1/10 Endgame line, pieces from Far From Home and Sentinel 1. I don?t think I?ll preorder anything else for a while. Maybe never. I?m almost out of space. The only exception might be Sentinel 3 if Sentinel 1 sells out in preorder but I really doubt that will be an issue in this environment.

Yeah, I've def picked up a couple of pieces when the prices were chopped. I only have a 4 or 5 on preorder, and will add Juggernaut, Cable, and Colossus depending on price if/when they get listed. I'm trying to stay picky though, bc despite their size these 1/10 statues and their boxes start eating up square feet fast lol.

Hi! where did you PO?

If I choose PO directly from IS, did they charge state taxes? how much did you think the Shipping Cost will be? I?m in Texas :)

Back