Statue Iron Studios: X-Men - Sentinel Diorama 1:10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll trade my mark 42 half scale and mark 7 life size bust for this guy. #wishfullthinking

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Imo this won't come cheap. I was originally thinking 1500 to 2K USD for each of the two main sets. And honestly with pricing the way it is, I wouldn't be shocked if it's a bit more.

Just an estimate but $150 USD for each of the X-Men, and $1200 to $1600 just for the Sentinel. So now I'm actually thinking it'll be higher than my original range. But if it's less I'll be pleasantly surprised.

I'm just waiting for the same level of outcry as there is about the 89' Batmobile.

So, I didn't watch but apparently there was a live stream this morning and IS revealed some more details. They said all of the Xmen will be available as standalone pieces. I think you actually buy them all separate with their own bases and the sentinel is its own piece. My friend was giving me details so I'm not 100% clear on some of this. He said the jubilee comes with the sentinel but that she would also be available on her own. I'm not sure that makes sense and I might have misinterpreted what he was texting me. So, to me, it sounds like I would end up buying one of the sentinels (prob this first one) and the xmen that attach to it and just buy all the xmen that go on the second sentinel as standalone pieces and display them around the first sentinel. It wouldn't be quite as dynamic as buying all the sentinels but would be easier on the wallet :lol.

So, I didn't watch but apparently there was a live stream this morning and IS revealed some more details. They said all of the Xmen will be available as standalone pieces. I think you actually buy them all separate with their own bases and the sentinel is its own piece. My friend was giving me details so I'm not 100% clear on some of this. He said the jubilee comes with the sentinel but that she would also be available on her own. I'm not sure that makes sense and I might have misinterpreted what he was texting me. So, to me, it sounds like I would end up buying one of the sentinels (prob this first one) and the xmen that attach to it and just buy all the xmen that go on the second sentinel as standalone pieces and display them around the first sentinel. It wouldn't be quite as dynamic as buying all the sentinels but would be easier on the wallet [emoji38].
Ha! That exactly what I was thinking. 1 sentinel amd the rest of the xmen on their own surrounding it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

While the weathering looks very cool, one would expect Sentinels to be kept in it pristine condition instead of rusted bucketheads. That said, I'll probably get the entire setup provided the pricing isn't insane. I wonder if there'll be light-up features.

I think no matter what you have to get the sent and rogue. As the battered head might look off without her. Unless they release it with different heads.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Found on YouTube:- From Toy Shiz

And it was confirmed that Wolverine comes with an interchangeable right arm for those that don’t want the slash effect.

Yeah it’s expensive alright.

Breaking it down, at a minimum of $120 per character x5, makes the Sentinel about $1,100.

I think the Sentinel adds up to at least 10 figures, not to mention the base. Just saw some much nicer pictures on FB

I really wish they had sold the sentinel with just jubilee and the other characters separate. I kinda would prefer they show up at my doorstep a little at a time:lol

Back