Statue Iron Studios: X-Men - Sentinel Diorama 1:10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's the deal with jubilee. I asked of ALL characters would be sold separately and IS confirmed yes on their FB page. I'm going for all the characters. I think the middle sentinel with magneto will be a bit "cheaper"

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

So what's the deal with jubilee. I asked of ALL characters would be sold separately and IS confirmed yes on their FB page. I'm going for all the characters. I think the middle sentinel with magneto will be a bit "cheaper"

Yea, I think they will be except jubilee. Just not sure why they went the route of selling ALL of them with the sentinel. They could have just sold jubilee with the sentinel and all the other ones separate. Bit of a head scratcher to me. I could totally see them starting to sell the individual ones soon and those shipping before the full sentinel version.

Yea, I think they will be except jubilee. Just not sure why they went the route of selling ALL of them with the sentinel. They could have just sold jubilee with the sentinel and all the other ones separate. Bit of a head scratcher to me. I could totally see them starting to sell the individual ones soon and those shipping before the full sentinel version.

You do realize that they are trying to maximize their sales on this, right? There needs to be some extra incentive for people to order the whole thing, otherwise it's just going to be a lot of cherry picking. Sucks when it's the one you really want.

You do realize that they are trying to maximize their sales on this, right? There needs to be some extra incentive for people to order the whole thing, otherwise it's just going to be a lot of cherry picking. Sucks when it's the one you really want.

I think having jubilee only available with the sentinel gives that ample incentive. People want the whole thing for the most part. Besides, they are ALREADY going to sell them separate so there's no incentive to sell them ALL together lol. People can already cherry pick.

They confirmed today:

Jubilee only available with the set

All other characters available separately with their own bases

Sentinel available without characters but characters that are purchased separately will not attach to sentinel.

Think ill get all the characters separately.

My only issue is not knowing which characters will be exclusive with the sentinel. I just assume it will be magneto for the 2nd. That would suck

They confirmed today:

Jubilee only available with the set

All other characters available separately with their own bases

Sentinel available without characters but characters that are purchased separately will not attach to sentinel.

Think ill get all the characters separately.

My only issue is not knowing which characters will be exclusive with the sentinel. I just assume it will be magneto for the 2nd. That would suck

interesting...thanks for the info! weird that they would still sell the sentinel with jubilee alone without the ability to attach the other characters purchased separately....what's the point? oh nevermind, its just for the sentinel gotcha. well, I guess now we know why you have to buy all of them together. the separately sold versions don't work with the sentinel.

I just checked on Cable. Sideshow previewed him at SDCC. Should be available in the near future. I signed up to be notified.

How is the production quality of iron studios compared to xm and ss?

In general, worse.

If you’re only collecting 1/10 scale pieces, the scale automatically makes it harder to achieve great paint apps (it’s almost unfair to compare), and their bases are usually lacklustre especially on their 1/4 scales.

However their movie based headsculpts are nearly always far superior to those recently achieved by Sideshow.

So the production outcome of their existing 1/10 scale is not that good? Never seen their 1/10 in person

So the production outcome of their existing 1/10 scale is not that good? Never seen their 1/10 in person

Take a look at youtube reviews, so you can see in-hand retail closeups. I've been very happy with the ones I've bought. They're certainly better than artfx of the same scale or larger, they don't have the paint apps of an SS or XM, but they are shaded and the apps are normally clean. I definitely pick and choose, like I didn't buy any of the Infinity War pieces, bc I didn't like foliage on the bases. My only general complaint with IS has been their reuse of certain poses, or sometimes poor posing.

The sentinel will be the size of a regular 1/3 though. Hope they could produce it like xm or prime 1

I think I may want Sentinel #3 with Storm, and ill buy a Rogue as an add on.

I hope sentinel 2 is more affordable. Looks really great with Magneto

Back