Statue Iron Studios Thanos 1/4 Legacy Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this 1/10 scale or 1/4 scale. Trying to see if I can afford it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Some people were tossing the figure $750 around on fb, it was on a tag or something apparently.
Who knows, but I doubt it. My guess is 950...maybe 1,000. Iron Man from Iron Studios was $800, I believe. And he's going to be significantly larger in size.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Pic by Bmutha:

FyOefXWh.jpg

Oh my bad, was that 1/3? Perhaps my estimation is off then. Then maybe this will be comparable to that one given that it is IS...around 1k.

Honestly it's not officially a 1/3. But a few of the first collectors who got it in hand measured him and based on his comic height estimated him to be 1/3 scale.

But as I mentioned in another post the difference to Sideshow between a normal PF and their 'Maquettes' is usually an inflated price...and maybe difficulty and detail.

Honestly it's not officially a 1/3. But a few of the first collectors who got it in hand measured him and based on his comic height estimated him to be 1/3 scale.

But as I mentioned in another post the difference to Sideshow between a normal PF and their 'Maquettes' is usually an inflated price...and maybe difficulty and detail.

Ok that makes more sense. I was somewhat sure they at least advertised it as 1/4. Probably SSC oversized him a bit to be more impressive like the first Batman PF. In any case, it was advertised as 1/4 and was priced at $1200. So then, this being an IS piece which usually gets $200 markup on 1/4 at least, I still think this will clock in at around $1400.

Back