Statue Iron Studios Thanos 1/4 Legacy Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disagree, this is a very well made statue, but the endgame Thanos is on another level. It’s has just got so much more, the sword, two gauntlets, an extra hand and three head sculpts in his iconic armour form. I cancelled infinity war Thanos when I found out they were making endgame Thanos in his armour. The fact you can swap out his weapons, his helmet, Hell you can do combos of two gauntlets, it was never in the film but display Thanos with infinity gauntlet, the sword while he’s in his full armour is one badass display option

I used to think this before seeing the movie. But Thanos is at his best in Infinity War, so all the options aren't terribly necessary. The pose on the IW is more aggressive which I like(others might prefer the museum type pose) and the IW seems to have the single best head sculpt. I also like that the IW version features the gauntlet front and center instead of at his side.

All that said the armor look is really cool and different enough to justify both. And all the options are nice. I am a little concerned that the Infinity War version is about twice as heavy as the Endgame, I hope they are not cutting corners with the Endgame statues.

I agree with both of you...Infinity War Thanos is awesome AND Endgame Thanos is awesome! I've resisted Infinity War Thanos thus far but only because I don't quite have room for two Thanos (Thanoses, Thani?) and I'm ordering the Endgame Cap, Thor and Iron Man, so they'll pair better with EG Thanos. Anyone who has either of these statues should be thrilled!

I agree, both are great options. After seeing the movies I was a big enough fan of the Thanos character that I am leaning towards going for both. The different costumes and different poses would look terrific together I think.

I used to think this before seeing the movie. But Thanos is at his best in Infinity War, so all the options aren't terribly necessary. The pose on the IW is more aggressive which I like(others might prefer the museum type pose) and the IW seems to have the single best head sculpt. I also like that the IW version features the gauntlet front and center instead of at his side.

All that said the armor look is really cool and different enough to justify both. And all the options are nice. I am a little concerned that the Infinity War version is about twice as heavy as the Endgame, I hope they are not cutting corners with the Endgame statues.

I think he’s allot more scarier in endgame, he’s more mad Titan in endgame, ruthless and in his all conquering genghis Kahn mindset. I think we see allot more of his strength without any use of the infinity gauntlet, that even with the avengers full might with the added new characters, still it made no difference. Thanos reclaims the gauntlet and snaps, this is without the gauntlet on his hand. I was just more impressed just how mighty he was in endgame, that was just him not relying on any infinity stones.

We will see what he will be like when he’s released next year, for me it just gives the best of both worlds, an infinity gauntlet to his side, and the nano gauntlet. I’m going to be on the look out for a custom arm so I can have the option of displaying Thanos with just the infinity gauntlet, it’s just I do like him in his armour form more, it’s throw back to his comic book form

I agree with both of you...Infinity War Thanos is awesome AND Endgame Thanos is awesome! I've resisted Infinity War Thanos thus far but only because I don't quite have room for two Thanos (Thanoses, Thani?) and I'm ordering the Endgame Cap, Thor and Iron Man, so they'll pair better with EG Thanos. Anyone who has either of these statues should be thrilled!

Well, I caved and ordered Infinity War Thanos and couldn’t be happier! What a gorgeous statue. Unbelievable presence. Pictures stink but here he is anyway....

b7d9dc4872bfce61208ce7bf88b9c7e9.jpg
c843953ea5e27b358ef562b44db9d225.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks amazing with that light up glove. Congrats!

Yes, I love the light up feature. What I don't like is that you have to remove the gauntlet to turn the light feature on or off. The way the flashlight turns on and off is via a small bubble on the back side, which they could've easily engineered into a press of the gauntlet to turn on/off. That would've been awesome and I'd be much more inclined to turn it on instead of having to hold literally the most valuable part of the statue in my hand each time I want to. On the positive side, this isn't a switch on the base, wired through a peg in the body to the gauntlet. While that would be easier to turn on/off, it's also way more prone to not working in the long run.

Best Thanos statue ever, it has serious presence. Best scene in MCU for me, chilling!!!

It's epic but the #1 is Thanos on Throne. That is one of the best statues every made in human history.

Even though I read some of the comics, I was never that into Thanos, as I was more of an X-Men & Spider-Man reader.

So for me, I personally prefer the MCU iteration of Thanos. Which us why I preordered both the 1/4 statues and both the 1/6 Hot Toys figures.

Though that Throne base absolutely crushes the junk bases (relatively speaking...maybe) on the Iron Studios Thanos pieces.

Was wavering back and forth between this one and Endgame Thanos. Decided I liked the pose for this one more as well as representation of Thanos in Infinity War. I like the angry head sculpt more than the Hot Toys version. I initially thought Hot Toys was good, but compared with the Iron Studios version - he looks more like he's constipated now.

Thanos on Throne still my favorite.DSC02492 (2).jpgDSC02494 (2).jpgDSC02493 (2).jpgIMG_0236.jpg

Anyone do any repaint jobs on this guy? Thinking about weather the armor or adding more sheen to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back