Statue Iron Studios Thanos 1/4 Legacy Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely preordering this! Nothing is going to stop me from getting this in hand.

Since the hint that this was being made, I've been trying to find the space for this.

Though honestly I think I may prefer the pose on their 1/10 BDS piece.

I'm definitely preordering this! Nothing is going to stop me from getting this in hand.

Since the hint that this was being made, I've been trying to find the space for this.

Though honestly I think I may prefer the pose on their 1/10 BDS piece.
Surely popcultcha will be getting this and Spidey, I'm sold on both.
Honestly I feel like I'm committed to any future IS MCU pieces after the dio.

I quite like the small Avengers base around the bottom of both pieces.

Surely popcultcha will be getting this and Spidey, I'm sold on both.
Honestly I feel like I'm committed to any future IS MCU pieces after the dio.

I quite like the small Avengers base around the bottom of both pieces.

I'm in the same boat, though honestly I wasn't too impressed with the Mark 46. It seems to lean a bit too much to his right, and it has a bit too much light leakage even with the room lights on! :gah:

From Facebook:-

"The iconic moment of Thanos in Wakanda grabbing all the Infinity Stones is now imortalize by Iron Studios! The fantastic Thanos Legacy Replica 1/4 come with an very detailed Wakanda base, 2 heads, light up Gauntlet and the Captain America shield used on Infinity War at the base!"

That's so awesome [emoji1]. But my space 🤷🏼*♂️

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

I don't remember Cap using a shield..
Do they mean the gauntlets he used?
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Think this will be my only movie statue
e37a411d3970420970a9ba45178b48ca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

They do but I like the first one better. Reminds me of when he was throwing the moon. I don't think he made that straining face
in Wakand though.

Sort of prefer the pose on their 1/10 scale version because it pretty much reminds me of that exact moment on Titan and the use of the moon.

Is it bad that I want every statue in this line....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Is it bad that I want every statue in this line....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Of course not.

I've bought every AOU and Civil War piece that they made in 1/4 and 1/6 scale (except for their Hulkbuster).

And I plan to get Thanos & Spidey as well.

He looks amazing. Imagine owning this and eventually the movie Darkseid when he eventually comes out.

Back