Statue Iron Studios Kylo Ren 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saw a video. he looks much better in it - no neck issue (or lack thereof) and the "quality" of the piece seems on point, except for the lousy saber.

Here's a screenshot from that video.

Screenshot_2016-12-02-17-57-07_zpsbm0f6syi.png

I'm definitely interested in this one. I've got the SS PF on PO but I really prefer fully sculpted. I may look into this one for sure. Him and the IS Vader both have potential.

na.. to me SSC Kylo wins it ! the mixed media looks so much better in real fabric than fully sculpted.. it looks more like straight out of the movie.. but glad we have options

It's still a stupid pose. It's tough to display statues like this because you are extremely limited if you wanted to be able to actually see his iconic helmet.

Your looking at about $1000 shipped, SS if you live in the states is about $610 shipped (in my case $660 since I get taxed on it).... But where SS only comes with one switch out arm, Iron Studios has 4 switch out arms, pedestal with Vader's Helmet on it and a 2nd portrait with his hood pulled back. That softens the $390 difference some....

Now if you can find someone to sell it to you at retail ($574 USD) and ship it to you then your only looking at around $770 shipped...

Last edited:
Your looking at about $1000 shipped, SS if you live in the states is about $610 shipped (in my case $660 since I get taxed on it).... But where SS only comes with one switch out arm, Iron Studios has 4 switch out arms, pedestal with Vader's Helmet on it and a 2nd portrait with his hood pulled back. That softens the $390 difference some....

Now if you can find someone to sell it to you at retail ($574 USD) and ship it to you then your only looking at around $770 shipped...

my understanding though it that Brazil has an insane retail tax markup. So you have to add around 20% in taxes for whoever buys it for you and shipping will cost at least $200.

my understanding though it that Brazil has an insane retail tax markup. So you have to add around 20% in taxes for whoever buys it for you and shipping will cost at least $200.

The contact I have runs his own store over there so there is no taxes involved... it's just retail price + shipping.. But you are correct if I had a fellow collector buy it from a store over there and then ship it to me then yeah I would have to pay the 20% taxes..

I can ask him.... I know he sold the Iron Studios Superman vs Doomsday statues to several members on here for retail + shipping... he's still waiting for Iron Studios to give him prices on Darth Vader as IS hasn't released any data on him yet...

I can ask him.... I know he sold the Iron Studios Superman vs Doomsday statues to several members on here for retail + shipping... he's still waiting for Iron Studios to give him prices on Darth Vader as IS hasn't released any data on him yet...

I would greatly appreciate if you can keep us posted on that :)

I believe their stupid high tax is for importing stuff (to stop people from importing).

Back