Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feel like if the head is tilting more upward in this latest photo. Anyone have idea?

Last edited:
Feel like if the head is tilting more upward in this latest photo. Anyone have idea?

I was thinking the same thing. Looks like they brought it up

Yes. I still can order these so I am still getting reservations.
If you want to secure the keychain at $27 you should pay for it in advance.

Cheers

hey Ricardo... Are rhwe any more of the Maq left, and how much to get a statue shipped to Canada???

Yes, I still can order the statue.

Shipping estimative at 12kg
Brazil - CANADA
EMS (4-8 days) - $195
Economy (14-20 days) - $117,50

615165IronStudiosIronMan3MarkXLIIEstatua14.jpg

488845IronStudiosIronMan3MarkXLIIEstatua142.jpg

732991IronStudiosIronMan3MarkXLIIEstatua143.jpg

745065IronStudiosIronMan3MarkXLIIEstatua144.jpg

133660IronStudiosIronMan3MarkXLIIEstatua145.jpg

458739IronStudiosIronMan3MarkXLIIEstatua146.jpg

785620IronStudiosIronMan3MarkXLIIEstatua147.jpg

Wow looks even better than I could have hoped for.

Soooo sweet, cant wait to get mine :D

any update on edition size and shipping date>?

Seems something wrong in paint job. Gold and silver are too flat. From close up the body was not polished smooth enough so all the surface look rough in my opinion.

I like how it lights up, but the paint job have to improve more cause we might getting one that worse then this , ss does that all the time.

A bit sloppy but don't look any worse than what SS releases....like that is a good thing :(

For those ordering this if this comes with damages,hows the return policy/replacements ?

For those ordering this if this comes with damages,hows the return policy/replacements ?

Hi Webb

I am going to inspect every single piece for damages and defects when I receive them from Iron Studios before shipping to you guys. I will also check if the light up functions are working good.
Brazilian Postal Service does not offer insurance for shipping damages as It is stated on the Prer-order instructions. The insurance is for loss only.
Also for those ones asking to declare a low value on the customs forms I will ask to send the payment as a gift as the product will only be insured up to the declared value as insurance costs 1% over declared value. It is already included in the shipping cost.
I can supply pictures of every piece. So if you want pictures of your own statue I can take pictures and send to your e-mail with as well as the edition number.

Iron Man Mark XLII 1/4 Scale

1- GodofWar-Alberto G. (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains)
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire - David A (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain)
4- GodofWar-Alberto G. (Second piece)
5- SpenK
6- Marc-Andre-Drum18 (+1 Iron Man Key Chain)
7- Jye- Ryan L. (+ 2 Iron Man and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains)
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon-oonsw05 (+ 2 IM + 2 IP keychain)
10- F. Hernandez-Mr.Zero (+ 2 Iron Man Key Chain)
11- C. Thomas - traylorc
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruany
15- Brandon Lam-lamtsunfung (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains at $27)
16- adamreese2006 (Cancelled- Deposit of $40 held- Shipping refunded)
17- Kyle Z
18- Wu Tung Lun - Yatyau (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain)
19- George Smy (+ 2 IM + 1 IP + 1 WM keychain)
20- George Smy
21- thaistixx
22- Charles/TheMovieManiac
23- ronald taylor/rocketrey
24- Ensandria Rendrata- Ersa
25- Marc Heinz
26- goh leong /hazzard
27- Robert Bernier / Mad Napper
28- IE Computers / Gagaliya
29- Paolo schiappacasse
30- Saymour Go
31- Saymour Go
32- Danny Chander

Key Chains ONLY list:

1- OblastSRT4/Dennis (Iron Man x2)

I can still keep these pre-order prices until monday! After that the statue will cost $469,90 + shipping and Pre-order deposit will be 50% of statue price =$234,95.

You have the following options until monday:

1- Statue price $369,90 + Shipping if you pay the deposit of $40 + Shipping in advance.

2- Statue price $400 and all you have to pay is the $40 for the reservation and once the product is ready for shipping you pay the remaining balance + shipping cost.

Estimate release: In between september and november!

I estimated box dimensions 73cm x 47cm x 30cm and 12Kg/24Lb
Package is insured for loss ONLY. So final shipping can be a little less or little higher.

Brazil - USA
EMS (2-3 days) - $158
Economy (12-18 days) - $107

Brazil - CANADA
EMS (4-8 days) - $195
Economy (14-20 days) - $117,50

Brazil - Germany/Greece/UK/Austria/Spain/Ireland/Sweeden/Italy/Netherlands
EMS (3-6 days) - $222,50
Economy (15-18 days) - $152,50

Brazil - Australia/Thailand/India/Hong Kong/Philipines/Indonesia/Singapore/South Korea/Malaysia/Turkey
EMS (5-8 days) - $267,50
Economy (15-28 days) - $152,50

Brazil - Japan
EMS (5-6 days) - $217,50
Economy (15-17 days) - $152,50

(Non refundable) Deposit of $40 to [email protected]
Please send it as a gift or add 5% for pay pal fees.

As soon as payment get cleared i will have your spot reserved.

STATUE WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO YOUR PAY PAL REGISTERED ADDRESS!

You have 2 options of payment:

1- Statue price $369,90 + Shipping if you pay the deposit of $40 + Shipping in advance.

2- Statue price $400 and all you have to pay is the $40 for the reservation and once the product is ready for shipping you pay the remaining balance + shipping cost.

Let me clarify shipping costs!

I estimated the price on the high side. I think it cannot weight more than 12Kg. I also used maximum measurements of Brazilian Post Office that is 150cm for the sum of the 3 different sides of a box.
So I think shipping is going to cost less than expected. I wanted to be on the more expensive side so you will not have a bad surprise once the piece comes out.
For those of you paying shippping in advance in case we have cheaper shipping costs, the difference will be used towards the remaining balance of the statue.

Also i would like to let you know that the edition size of 500 is not an official number from Iron Studios. When i contacted them this morning they said they will still set the edition size and it will be in between 500-700 pieces.

For those of you worried about Quality control. As i said before Iron Studios is using the same factory that Sideshow Collectibles uses so we all know they are not QC problems free. The owner of Iron Studios told me they will have a QC guy overseas inspecting every piece before they leave the factory.
I will also be inspecting every piece before shipping them to you guys and as a picky collector i know where to look. YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING A BAD ONE! I guarantee that.
In case there is any problem i will work with Iron Studios for a replacement before shipping to you.

I can also suply pictures and edition number of your statue before shipping.

If you have any other doubt, please do not hesitate to contact me via PM or any of the 2 following e-mails:

[email protected]
[email protected]

Last edited:
Back