Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi dvd vampire
really good if you reply to my message I've sent several messages to you

hi guys ,

i saw the pictures when i bought this statue ,now i see the pictures from iron studios site and the textures and surfaces is quite different?what is your opinion?

hi guys ,

i saw the pictures when i bought this statue ,now i see the pictures from iron studios site and the textures and surfaces is quite different?what is your opinion?

I noticed the paint a little rough compared to the 1st ones.Maybe just the angle,lights ? :huh

Iron Man Mark XLII price: $469,90 + shipping (I only have 10 more pieces and I cannot get anymore after these are gone!)
Pre-order deposit: 50% of statue price =$234,95

(Non refundable) Deposit to [email protected]
Please send it as a gift or add 5% for pay pal fees.

Estimate release: In between september and november!

Edition Size 750 pieces

I estimated box dimensions 73cm x 47cm x 30cm and 9Kg/18Lb
Package is insured for loss ONLY.

Brasil - USA
EMS (2-3 days) - $138
Economy (12-18 days) - $88

Brazil - CANADA
EMS (4-8 days) - $175
Economy (14-20 days) - $97,50

Brazil - Germany/Greece/UK/Austria/Spain/Ireland/Sweeden/Italy/Netherlands
EMS (3-6 days) - $202,50
Economy (15-18 days) - $132,50

Brazil - Australia/Thailand/India/Hong Kong/Philipines/Indonesia/Singapore/South Korea/Malaysia/Turkey
EMS (5-8 days) - $247,50
Economy (15-28 days) - $132,50

Brazil - Japan
EMS (5-6 days) - $197,50
Economy (15-17 days) - $132,50

* These are final shipping costs. For those of you who have paid shipping in advance, the difference between what you have paid and what shipping costs will be used towards your remaining balance!

As soon as payment get cleared i will have your spot reserved.

STATUE WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO YOUR PAY PAL REGISTERED ADDRESS!

For those of you worried about Quality control. As i said before Iron Studios is using the same factory that Sideshow Collectibles uses so we all know they are not QC problems free. The owner of Iron Studios told me they will have a QC guy overseas inspecting every piece before they leave the factory.
I will also be inspecting every piece before shipping them to you guys and as a picky collector i know where to look. YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING A BAD ONE! I guarantee that.
In case there is any problem i will work with Iron Studios for a replacement before shipping to you.

I can also suply pictures and edition number of your statue before shipping.

If you have any other doubt, please do not hesitate to contact me via PM or any of the 2 following e-mails:

[email protected]
[email protected]

Iron Man Mark XLII 1/4 Scale - ONLY 3 MORE PIECES AVAILABLE!

1- GodofWar-Alberto G. (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains)
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire - David A (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain)
4- GodofWar-Alberto G. (Second piece)
5- SpenK
6- Marc-Andre-Drum18 (+1 Iron Man Key Chain)
7- Jye- Ryan L. (+ 2 Iron Man and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains)
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon-oonsw05 (+ 2 IM + 2 IP keychain)
10- F. Hernandez-Mr.Zero (+ 2 Iron Man Key Chain)
11- C. Thomas - traylorc
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruany
15- Brandon Lam-lamtsunfung (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains at $27)
16- adamreese2006 (Cancelled- Deposit of $40 held- Shipping refunded)
17- Kyle Z
18- Wu Tung Lun - Yatyau (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain)
19- George Smy (+ 2 IM + 1 IP + 1 WM keychain)
20- George Smy
21- thaistixx
22- Charles/TheMovieManiac
23- ronald taylor/rocketrey
24- Ensandria Rendrata- Ersa
25- Marc Heinz
26- goh leong /hazzard
27- Robert Bernier / Mad Napper
28- IE Computers / Gagaliya
29- Paolo schiappacasse
30- Saymour Go
31- Saymour Go
32- Danny Chander
33- BarryAllen/ Bobby Trinh
34- Daren Sheng
35- Daren Sheng
36- Daren Sheng
37- Daren Sheng
38- Daren Sheng
39- Daren Sheng
40- Daren Sheng
41- Maxicollector *
42- Maxicollector *
43- PRF *
44- Adriano
45- Keeping these 3 pieces as immediate replacements just in case I get a bad one!
46- Keeping these 3 pieces as immediate replacements just in case I get a bad one!
47- Keeping these 3 pieces as immediate replacements just in case I get a bad one!
48- Available!
49- Available!
50- Available!

Key Chains ONLY list:

1- OblastSRT4/Dennis (Iron Man x2)

Last edited:
Ricardo can you answer my messages. Don't want to post on here.

You can post on here if you want. I already told you. Non refundable deposit. You are the one that keep insisting about the $40 deposit.
I refunded immediately what you paid for shipping and just held the $40 deposit. It is stated here that the deposit is non refundable. It does not matter if I am selling 10 or 50 pieces or if they are still available.
You sent me a PM threatening me going through Pay Pal even knowing that I haven't been dishonest with you and sent you the parcial refund as a gift.
I have nothing to hide from my fellow board members.

I know what is stated, that doesn't make it right! I ordered and then cancelled in a space of a few hours after finding a local seller, you didn't even have time to order a statue on my behalf! You kept the money out of greed IMO. The only options you gave me was to hold my $40 or for me to still buy the statue. You told me you couldn't refund the money as I had a slot that couldn't be replaced and then you sell another 20 statues! After I contacted you about this you ignored my messages. Any 1 who has a statue on order Ricardo... I wish them luck! If you have any problems With damage etc Ricardo won't help and ignore your messages!!!

You can post on here if you want. I already told you. Non refundable deposit. You are the one that keep insisting about the $40 deposit.
I refunded immediately what you paid for shipping and just held the $40 deposit. It is stated here that the deposit is non refundable. It does not matter if I am selling 10 or 50 pieces or if they are still available.
You sent me a PM threatening me going through Pay Pal even knowing that I haven't been dishonest with you and sent you the parcial refund as a gift.
I have nothing to hide from my fellow board members.

I know what is stated, that doesn't make it right! I ordered and then cancelled in a space of a few hours after finding a local seller, you didn't even have time to order a statue on my behalf! You kept the money out of greed IMO. The only options you gave me was to hold my $40 or for me to still buy the statue. You told me you couldn't refund the money as I had a slot that couldn't be replaced and then you sell another 20 statues! After I contacted you about this you ignored my messages. Any 1 who has a statue on order Ricardo... I wish them luck! If you have any problems With damage etc Ricardo won't help and ignore your messages!!!

chair.gif

IMHO it doesn't matter if you cancelled within a few hours of ordering or not. It also doesn't matter if Ricardo sells 20 or 200 pieces after you agreed to pay your deposit. If the deposit is deemed non-refundable...then it's non-refundable. Why should you be exempt from the terms of the sale? Why shouldn't you be held accountable for your actions just like every one else who placed an order with Ricardo??

IMHO it doesn't matter if you cancelled within a few hours of ordering or not. It also doesn't matter if Ricardo sells 20 or 200 pieces after you agreed to pay your deposit. If the deposit is deemed non-refundable...then it's non-refundable. Why should you be exempt from the terms of the sale? Why shouldn't you be held accountable for your actions just like every one else who placed an order with Ricardo??

Good afternoon guys

I am having a little issue with a member that wants to cancel the Pre-order.
I stated a few times in here that the deposit is not refundable.
I have to honor all reservations and cannot cancel them. This is Iron Studios policy.
I can't be wasting my time and money doing this process. If everyone decides to cancel these pre-orders i will end up having to pay for all the 20 pieces that are already reserved with Iron Studios as I cannot cancel any order with them.
So please members BE ADVISED you should honor your pre-order or loose the deposit.

Here are the pre-order instructions AGAIN just in case you missed it:

I estimated box dimensions 65cm x 45cm x 40cm and 12Kg/24Lb
Package is insured for loss. So final shipping can be a little less or little higher.

Brazil - USA
EMS (2-3 days) - $158
Economy (12-18 days) - $107

Brazil - CANADA
EMS (4-8 days) - $195
Economy (14-20 days) - $117,50

Brazil - Germany/Greece/UK/Austria/Spain/Ireland/Sweeden/Italy
EMS (3-6 days) - $222,50
Economy (15-18 days) - $152,50

Brazil - Australia/Thailand/India/Hong Kong/Philipines/Indonesia/Singapore/South Korea/Malaysia
EMS (5-8 days) - $267,50
Economy (15-28 days) - $152,50

Brazil - Japan
EMS (5-6 days) - $217,50
Economy (15-17 days) - $152,50

(Non refundable) Deposit of $40 to [email protected]
Please send it as a gift or add 5% for pay pal fees.
As soon as payment get cleared i will have your spot reserved.
STATUE WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO YOUR PAY PAL ADDRESS!

You have 2 options of payment:

1- Statue price $369,90 + Shipping if you pay the deposit of $40 + Shipping in advance.

2- Statue price $400 and all you have to pay is the $40 for the reservation and once the product is ready for shipping you pay the remaining balance + shipping cost.

Let me clarify shipping costs!

I estimated the price on the high side. I think it cannot weight more than 12Kg. I also used maximum measurements of Brazilian Post Office that is 150cm for the sum of the 3 different sides of a box.
So I think shipping is going to cost less than expected. I wanted to be on the more expensive side so you will not have a bad surprise once the piece comes out.
For those of you paying shippping in advance in case we have cheaper shipping costs, the difference will be used towards the remaining balance of the statue.

As an example i will use United States shipping prices:

12KG
EMS (2-3 days) - $158
Economy (12-18 days) - $107

11KG
EMS (2-3 days) - $153
Economy (12-18 days) - $100

10KG
EMS (2-3 days) - $145
Economy (12-18 days) - $95

9KG
EMS (2-3 days) - $138
Economy (12-18 days) - $88

8KG
EMS (2-3 days) - $131
Economy (12-18 days) - $81

7KG
EMS (2-3 days) - $124
Economy (12-18 days) - $75

6KG
EMS (2-3 days) - $116
Economy (12-18 days) - $68

Other countries estimatives at 6Kg:

Brazil - CANADA
EMS (4-8 days) - $143
Economy (14-20 days) - $70

Brazil - Germany/Greece/UK/Austria/Spain/Ireland/Sweeden
EMS (3-6 days) - $163
Economy (15-18 days) - $75

Brazil - Australia/Thailand/India/Hong Kong/Philipines/Indonesia/Singapore/South Korea
EMS (5-8 days) - $198,00
Economy (15-28 days) - $95

Brazil - Japan
EMS (5-6 days) - $165,00
Economy (15-17 days) - $185,00

Also i would like to let you know that the edition size of 500 is not an official number from Iron Studios. When i contacted them this morning they said they will still set the edition size and it will be in between 500-700 pieces.

For those of you worried about Quality control. As i said before Iron Studios is using the same factory that Sideshow Collectibles uses so we all know they are not QC problems free. The owner of Iron Studios told me they will have a QC guy overseas inspecting every piece before they leave the factory.
I will also be inspecting every piece before shipping them to you guys and as a picky collector i know where to look. YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING A BAD ONE! I guarantee that.
In case there is any problem i will work with Iron Studios for a replacement before shipping.
I can also suply pictures and edition number of your statue before shipping.

If you have any other doubt, please do not hesitate to contact me via PM or any of the 2 following e-mails:

[email protected]
[email protected]

I don't think I'm the only 1 who cancelled my order, but only my name seems to be on the list with deposit held. I understand what was stated in Ricardo's post but IMO it was only a few hours he had my money, he wasn't stuck with a statue on my behalf. If you want to be precise about the post... Where does it say shipping is only covered for loss and not damage??

"Package is insured for loss. So final shipping can be a little less or little higher."

I have never said it was insured for damage!

"Package is insured for loss. So final shipping can be a little less or little higher."

I have never said it was insured for damage!

That was not stated in the instructions when I ordered, must of been added later and still it is not stated clearly. If your statue arrives damaged... Your stuck with it. Imagine if that was Iron Studios policy, selling too you.

I really do not know how Postal services are in UK nor US but in Brazil It sucks.
I used to live in Canada and it wasn't much different.
Sometimes I had to wait 3-4 months to receive the insurance $$$$ from a lost package. They ask you to wait 1-2 months after shipment date just to open a case and after that a few more months to pay you.
In Brazil I had a package lost in february and they are only paying me this month(July).
Brazilian Postal Services do not cover damages so I cannot cover that. They cover loss so in case your package is lost I will cover that immediately(Send you a new one or refund you the $$$$ in case there isn`t availability) and deal with Brazilian Postal Services later myself.

I really do not know how Postal services are in UK nor US but in Brazil It sucks.
I used to live in Canada and it wasn't much different.
Sometimes I had to wait 3-4 months to receive the insurance $$$$ from a lost package. They ask you to wait 1-2 months after shipment date just to open a case and after that a few more months to pay you.
In Brazil I had a package lost in february and they are only paying me this month(July).
Brazilian Postal Services do not cover damages so I cannot cover that. They cover loss so in case your package is lost I will cover that immediately(Send you a new one or refund you the $$$$ in case there isn`t availability) and deal with Brazilian Postal Services later myself.

That may be the case. But it wasn't stated clearly when I ordered. At such a high shipping price, I and I'm sure other members expected it to be covered for damage, especially being a $400 statue. This is the 1st time I've had a seller tell me if the item you ordered arrives damaged their not responsible. I'm sure that iron studio didn't say that too you? Shipping from brazil also. I also wanted to ask if I was the only person who has cancelled? As you stated you were having a problem with another member wanting a full refund?

Back