Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do know RDJ tosses most of the script out the door right... Lol. As for your plot holes ... I give you that there are a few, by most are covered in the film. Lets not go on and on. I will admit we were spoiled by Whedon on the Avengers though.

I agree with your comment regarding being spoiled by the success of Avengers. Any Marvel movie that followed the Avengers was going to be met with extensive scrutiny.

You do know RDJ tosses most of the script out the door right... Lol. As for your plot holes ... I give you that there are a few, by most are covered in the film. Lets not go on and on. I will admit we were spoiled by Whedon on the Avengers though.

JAWS it is okay your OCD gets in the way ... However, it does stop you from overlooking some flaws to enjoy something as a whole. That is okay though ... As for being on probation that is okay ... I am use to that.

Actually My OCD does get in the way at times with my Statues. But my first love is movies. My OCD does not get in the way of my love of films. I am always willing to overlook flaws and minor issues. Most of the time I am looking to just be entertained. IM3 failed to entertain me and because of that, all the flaws, plot holes, and poor character moments stood out even worse and yes, some of those said issues helped to make the film less entertaining.

Oh well.

I agree with your comment regarding being spoiled by the success of Avengers. Any Marvel movie that followed the Avengers was going to be met with extensive scrutiny.

Funny. I was not thinking that way. I just wanted something as good as IM1 and better then IM2. I really had Avengers wiped from my mind. You can't compare the Avengers with any other Marvel comic films right now. They are different beasts.

Funny. I was not thinking that way. I just wanted something as good as IM1 and better then IM2. I really had Avengers wiped from my mind. You can't compare the Avengers with any other Marvel comic films right now. They are different beasts.

I respect the fact that you feel a comparison cannot be made between the Avengers and Iron Man franchises...but that does not mean that other people are not making that comparison.

I have read comments from individual fans to movie reviewers indicating that Iron Man 3 was not as enjoyable as the Avengers. Heck....my wife and I were walking behind a group of people as we left Iron Man 3 who were complaining that they did not enjoy this movie as much as the Avengers.

There is no right or wrong way to look at it...as we all are entitled to our opinion.

Any idea on when the keychains will be available? I want to buy some!

Nevermind: read through the thread and contacted Ricardo via email. Want to get an order in.

Last edited:
I see people are cancelling this now. I guess it's because the armor did not lived up to peoples expectations.

Iron Man Key Chain
Iron Patriot Key Chain
War Machine

Estimate release month: July

If you really want to secure your pre-order at pre-order price ($27+ shipping) please go ahead and e-mail me ([email protected] or [email protected]) as my PM box is almost full.

Shipping to US as an example via as International light package(3-4 business days):

Bubble envelope up to 500g - $20 - I think i can put 2 Key Chains maybe 3. (Just Estimates)

Bubble envelope up to 1000g/1Kg - $30 - I think i can put 5 Key Chains maybe 6. (Just Estimates)

479108_596830623662010_1966202029_o.jpg

921332_596112127067193_1094928845_o.jpg

902747_596085580403181_458988530_o.jpg

58063E61-EC17-4DD7-A070-30F8D401192C-225-000001011633C428.jpg

Sweet! Payment sent for 1 Iron Man (Red) and 1 War Machine keychain. Gonna go perfectly on my new car keychain.

Iron Man Mark XLII 1/4 Scale

1- GodofWar-Alberto G. (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains)
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire - David A (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain)
4- GodofWar-Alberto G. (Second piece)
5- SpenK
6- Marc-Andre-Drum18 (+1 Iron Man Key Chain)
7- Jye- Ryan L. (+ 2 Iron Man and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains)
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon-oonsw05 (+ 2 IM + 2 IP keychain)
10- F. Hernandez-Mr.Zero (+ 2 Iron Man Key Chain)
11- C. Thomas - traylorc
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruany
15- Brandon Lam-lamtsunfung (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains at $27)
16- adamreese2006 (Cancelled- Deposit of $40 held- Shipping refunded)
17- Kyle Z
18- Wu Tung Lun - Yatyau (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain)
19- George Smy (+ 2 IM + 1 IP + 1 WM keychain)
20- George Smy
21- thaistixx
22- Charles/TheMovieManiac
23- ronald taylor/rocketrey
24- Ensandria Rendrata- Ersa
25- Marc Heinz
26- goh leong /hazzard
27- Robert Bernier / Mad Napper

Key Chains ONLY list:

1- OblastSRT4/Dennis (Iron Man x2)

Last edited:
First forum post and kicking it off with some style! Deposit sent for Iron Man Mark XLII 1/4 Scale, can't wait. Thanks Ricardo.

Hey Ricardo! Have you heard anything about a 1:2 scale from Iron Studios?

Nothing yet. The problem is that I will not be able to ship it internationally because of size limitations. I can try some Air lines to see if they have this service available but it will probably cost too much.
Fedex, UPS and DHL to/from Brazil have ridiculous prices.

I know this is not the right thread but I will just use it for this picture. Iron Studios is also releasing a Thor Key Chain and it will also have a base. It looks nice.

null.jpg

Back