Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping is brutal...

Another question what if the statue arrives damaged (broken) what's the procedure ? Do we have to pay to ship back ? Destroy it ? How long would take to get a replacement ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Shipping is brutal...

Another question what if the statue arrives damage (broken) what's the procedure ? Do we have to pay to ship back ? Destroy it ? How long would take to get a replacement ?

Thanks

Unfortunately I cannot do anything if it arrives broken due to shipping as Brazilian Postal Service does not offer damage insurance. They only have loss insurance coverage. I have stated this since day one.
As I said all pieces are going to be inspected before being shipped. If they have any problems I will deal with manufacturer for a replacement and ship the good one as soon as I receive it. I would love to double box it but unfortunately its measurements are right at the international Brazilian Postal service limits.

Unfortunately I cannot do anything if it arrives broken due to shipping as Brazilian Postal Service does not offer damage insurance. They only have loss insurance coverage. I have stated this since day one.
As I said all pieces are going to be inspected before being shipped. If they have any problems I will deal with manufacturer for a replacement and ship the good one as soon as I receive it. I would love to double box it but unfortunately its measurements are right at the international Brazilian Postal service limits.

:slap

Thanks

it looks really cool, but it's too risky for a unknown company to me. I imagine retailers will get some of these. I would wait to see if anything is shown from SS at SDCC if I were you guys.

Yeah I'm with you,I was going to order this one, even with the high price shipping,but after Ricardo said that if arrives damaged you're stuck with it with no replacements, I'm out.Enough with SideShow already.

Iron Man Mark XLII 1/4 Scale

1- GodofWar-Alberto G. (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains)
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire - David A (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain)
4- GodofWar-Alberto G. (Second piece)
5- SpenK
6- Marc-Andre-Drum18 (+1 Iron Man Key Chain)
7- Jye- Ryan L. (+ 2 Iron Man and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains)
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon-oonsw05 (+ 2 IM + 2 IP keychain)
10- F. Hernandez-Mr.Zero (+ 2 Iron Man Key Chain)
11- C. Thomas - traylorc
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruany
15- Brandon Lam-lamtsunfung (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains at $27)
16- adamreese2006 (Cancelled- Deposit of $40 held- Shipping refunded)
17- Kyle Z
18- Wu Tung Lun - Yatyau (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain)
19- George Smy (+ 2 IM + 1 IP + 1 WM keychain)
20- George Smy
21- thaistixx
22- Charles/TheMovieManiac
23- ronald taylor/rocketrey
24- Ensandria Rendrata- Ersa
25- Marc Heinz
26- goh leong /hazzard
27- Robert Bernier / Mad Napper
28- IE Computers / Gagaliya
29- Paolo schiappacasse
30- Saymour Go
31- Saymour Go
32- Danny Chander
33- BarryAllen/ Bobby Trinh
34- Daren Sheng
35- Daren Sheng
36- Daren Sheng
37- Daren Sheng
38- Daren Sheng
39- Daren Sheng
40- Daren Sheng
41- Maxicollector *
42- Maxicollector *

Key Chains ONLY list:

1- OblastSRT4/Dennis (Iron Man x2)

Last edited:
Yeah I'm with you,I was going to order this one, even with the high price shipping,but after Ricardo said that if arrives damaged you're stuck with it with no replacements, I'm out.Enough with SideShow already.

This could be a deal killer for me as well....

Seems something wrong in paint job. Gold and silver are too flat. From close up the body was not polished smooth enough so all the surface look rough in my opinion.

Agree with the paintjob.

Looks pretty rough for a "proto".

If SSC manages to get something up for SDCC there will be hits to this company.

It won't be released by November, unless the piece they're previewing at SDCC is this one and they're simply a distributor (but that's doubtful).

If SSC manages to get something up for SDCC there will be hits to this company.

Probably not the right thread for this but god am I keeping everything crossed for a Mark 42 maquette to be shown at SDCC :pray:

HT dropped the ball with their IM3 line thus far leaving Sideshow as my last shot of getting something representing that armour :(

Back