Iron Studios: Avengers: Endgame - Thanos Legacy Replica 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Ironman is kind of like a museum pose, just a flying museum pose. I would bet there will be a deluxe with one of the options being a Stark Gauntlet snap, which gets you closer to that museum type pose. I've got Deluxe Thanos, Cap and Thor on pre-order and definitely adding Tony when he goes up...

damn if they add the infinity gauntlet to the IM, I'm gonna have to break my original thought process of passing on him :lol

damn if they add the infinity gauntlet to the IM, I'm gonna have to break my original thought process of passing on him :lol

fcbc717a421bbec16d502b4728bc3d41.jpg

I would be surprised if they didn’t have a switch out right arm turned with the stones outward pre-snap... seems perfectly setup for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanos Deluxe Legacy Replica 1/4 - Avengers: Endgame
Pre-order now from Sideshow on the link below:
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibl...jvzFa99fnGewnIfyJYjIQJfudWJ5MsxWMSD0xWB9zZiyc
License: Avengers: Endgame
Scale: Legacy Replica 1/4
Features:
- Limited edition
- Based on original movie references
- Made in polystone
- Hand painted
- Includes 3 head options
- Includes one right hand with blade
- Includes one right hand with Stark Gauntlet
- Includes one left hand with light up LED Infinity Gauntlet
- Includes one bare left hand

Product dimensions: 30.7 in (H) x 17.7 in (W) x 15.7 in (L)
Product Weight: 26.5 lbs
UPC: 606529899738
DELUXE: MSRP: $1199.99 USD
REGULAR: MSRP: $999.99 USD
Release schedule: First quarter of 2020

9943E026-4073-4738-9C13-D42EC2052E23.jpeg

D367BD34-E7C3-48A7-A915-5338DEC090B0.jpeg

6835A5F6-873B-43E6-BC0A-137B38574AB5.jpeg

4B4978EC-D8A6-4734-BA31-8C7637560033.jpeg

7121C707-52D0-490C-AF3D-11241DCC0D54.jpeg

8A63F825-9139-46F0-8936-69FEFFE000CA.jpeg

12FFB77A-277C-4C03-B2F8-9835D89E284D.jpeg

6866861C-7DC4-4CCC-9166-B4CF7C9A49CA.jpeg

224E6107-2ECA-42B9-88A7-6F374B469223.jpeg

21150D20-B9FD-42C5-8207-1A9DEC9F31E3.jpeg

864B1AC2-44E4-43C1-899A-9752FDD34E04.jpeg

8204E710-A0AC-4DB3-B9F9-5E0546230909.jpeg

64AE1E1B-6D20-4996-991A-1BE567AE2855.jpeg

2118A667-DBF5-479A-B671-78E7C65912A0.jpeg

7E33A2B1-3141-4219-8266-B6FD5CC80DEA.jpeg

67F58242-9DDE-47C6-9977-1834A53A1F26.jpeg

03445ED4-21EF-4456-B558-C266641E4D2A.jpeg

B9CA6890-3F76-4312-B4DA-4466A96C8B78.jpeg

66DD36BE-90DD-4377-8AAC-255AF67A74FD.jpeg

46609B50-074F-4EB3-8A2A-97BD0883E2F5.jpeg

DF748FC0-E5FF-4CE5-8E93-7EAEDAAADA25.jpeg

0DA89817-149D-444B-93C5-97D5CAF5DD04.jpeg

(Surprised no one posted the photos yet).

I’m definitely preordering the Deluxe when it becomes available from Popcultcha (Australia). That amount of options is impressive. Though I was hoping for a bare right arm too. And who here was also thinking they may provide a fully outfitted Nano Gauntlet (which I know isn’t film accurate).

And I’m totally shocked that their regular is the same price as the recently released IW version.

That third headsculpt was somewhat surprising. I’m only using the headsculpt with the teeth showing on my IW statue, but I must admit I’m not sure of either of those gritting versions here. I think I may display the closed mouth option most of the time except for when I’m going for the “I am Inevitable” line.

And even though not an accurate display option, it would’ve been nice for them to show both Gauntlets on the statue at the same time.

I would be surprised if they didn’t have a switch out right arm turned with the stones outward pre-snap... seems perfectly setup for that.

I just wish IM wasn’t flying. I’ve got enough flying, or lunging Iron Mans in my collection.

I've put the Infinity War version of Thanos in my cart about a dozen times in the past month but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I pre-ordered the Endgame deluxe and as of now I'm resisting the IW version...as....of....now :)

You can't really go wrong with either one, both look excellent. It's just down to personal preference regarding pose, costume, and film. I'm a big fan of Thanos the character in the MCU, great villain! I'm trying to resist the Endgame but I'm probably doomed, but in a good way:) Best of luck whatever you decide!

Interesting that all three IS Endgame statues released so for are scheduled for Q1 release next year. Pretty fast turn considering it's about 6-9 months away. Also worth noting that the Cap deluxe is limited to one per account and Thor/Thanos allow 2.

That would turn it into a must have for me. Otherwise, I pass:lol Mainly because I already love my Mark VI maquette.

You can't really go wrong with either one, both look excellent. It's just down to personal preference regarding pose, costume, and film. I'm a big fan of Thanos the character in the MCU, great villain! I'm trying to resist the Endgame but I'm probably doomed, but in a good way:) Best of luck whatever you decide!

I’m just hoping that the base and it’s paint is done much, much better on the Endgame pieces than it was on the IW Thanos. I’m honestly getting tired of the badly sculpted and painted bases on 1/4 scale Iron Studio pieces (except for the AOU pair). On 1/10 scales it’s not a big deal, but when it’s blown up to 1/4 scale (or even 1/6) it’s a totally different story.

But zooming in on the photos, the base does look like it has a bit more sculpted in detail than the IW piece :pray:

Well, Cap & Thor ordered and just Thanos left to PO now. I can't believe I'm buying another $1200 Thanos statue!:slap:lol I don't want my flex-payments for him to start until the 15th of July, so I'm holding off until next Friday to order him.

I’m just hoping that the base and it’s paint is done much, much better on the Endgame pieces than it was on the IW Thanos. I’m honestly getting tired of the badly sculpted and painted bases on 1/4 scale Iron Studio pieces (except for the AOU pair). On 1/10 scales it’s not a big deal, but when it’s blown up to 1/4 scale (or even 1/6) it’s a totally different story.

But zooming in on the photos, the base does look like it has a bit more sculpted in detail than the IW piece :pray:

I completely agree but I'm expecting it to turn out about the same. I have four IS statues and the only base I don't have the urge to do paint touch ups on is Vader.

It’s a surprise amount of people moaning on FB groups it’s over priced, which I’m fine with since I can wait to order him closer to January, since that’s when I want to start the payments. But it’s the same people who don’t have a problem of the price of throne Thanos think this one is over priced, yet this piece comes with interchangeable arms that gives you allot to work with. I have seen people buy customised sword Thanos for throne Thanos used in endgame, so the price of Thanos on what we get is pretty damn awesome. I would love the base customised to have a few of the avengers iconic weapons on the base

This is a really strong piece imo. I think I'll be preordering this!! I don't have many statues and mostly collect 1/6 figures but I feel this is a must have for any Thanos fans

It’s a surprise amount of people moaning on FB groups it’s over priced, which I’m fine with since I can wait to order him closer to January, since that’s when I want to start the payments. But it’s the same people who don’t have a problem of the price of throne Thanos think this one is over priced, yet this piece comes with interchangeable arms that gives you allot to work with. I have seen people buy customised sword Thanos for throne Thanos used in endgame, so the price of Thanos on what we get is pretty damn awesome. I would love the base customised to have a few of the avengers iconic weapons on the base

I posted this first on the other forum, but here it is, reworked a bit given the opposite reaction here.

It's odd sometimes when I frequent two forums. Especially when the reactions are polar opposites.

On the other forum the reaction to the price and the piece is on the negative side, whereas on here the price is almost a non issue and all comments are positive.

Is it a mob mentality sort of thing? Like once someone mentions a positive or negative thought, posts which agree are more likely to follow?

Just looking through here nearly every post has been positive since it when up for preorder, but once it did the reaction on the other forum turned completely negative. The only difference is that here we talked about price for a few posts the day before, whereas it wasn’t on the other?

I posted this first on the other forum, but here it is, reworked a bit given the opposite reaction here.

It's odd sometimes when I frequent two forums. Especially when the reactions are polar opposites.

On the other forum the reaction to the price and the piece is on the negative side, whereas on here the price is almost a non issue and all comments are positive.

Is it a mob mentality sort of thing? Like once someone mentions a positive or negative thought, posts which agree are more likely to follow?

Just looking through here nearly every post has been positive since it when up for preorder, but once it did the reaction on the other forum turned completely negative. The only difference is that here we talked about price for a few posts the day before, whereas it wasn’t on the other?

I'm not on any other forums but I don't understand what there is to complain about really regarding the price. The Infinity War Thanos was $999 so I expected the price to go up....it always does. But the regular version is the same price and the exclusive is $200 more and comes with an abnormally high amount of swapouts for a statue. I honestly thought the price would be a bit higher.

The thing that bothers me most is that somehow the weight of the IW Thanos is almost double the weight of Endgame Thanos. Seems a pretty extreme difference. The only explanation I can come up with is that both the base and the statue must be very hollow.

I'm not on any other forums but I don't understand what there is to complain about really regarding the price. The Infinity War Thanos was $999 so I expected the price to go up....it always does. But the regular version is the same price and the exclusive is $200 more and comes with an abnormally high amount of swapouts for a statue. I honestly thought the price would be a bit higher.

The thing that bothers me most is that somehow the weight of the IW Thanos is almost double the weight of Endgame Thanos. Seems a pretty extreme difference. The only explanation I can come up with is that both the base and the statue must be very hollow.

That was pretty much my exact reasoning the day or two prior to the price reveal.

And regarding the weight. I have no idea what’s up with that.

But honestly I thought the body of the IW Thanos was a tad too heavy. Other than my 1/2 scales there aren’t many pieces that I can think of that are as heavy, especially in a single cast. From memory it’s heavier than my 1/3 FM Batman, 5 others, and maybe Deathstroke as well.

That was pretty much my exact reasoning the day or two prior to the price reveal.

And regarding the weight. I have no idea what’s up with that.

But honestly I thought the body of the IW Thanos was a tad too heavy. Other than my 1/2 scales there aren’t many pieces that I can think of that are as heavy, especially in a single cast. From memory it’s heavier than my 1/3 FM Batman, 5 others, and maybe Deathstroke as well.

Price on this seems fair given ISs track record for quality and swap outs options.

Of all five of the Iron Studios Thanos heads my favorite one is the Infinity War version with the gritted teeth. I think my favorite Endgame head is the helmeted one with the neutral expression.

Back