Iron Studios: Avengers: Endgame - Thanos Legacy Replica 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of all five of the Iron Studios Thanos heads my favorite one is the Infinity War version with the gritted teeth. I think my favorite Endgame head is the helmeted one with the neutral expression.

I agree on both points!

I’ve only used the IW closed mouth version for 10 minutes max, but for the Endgame piece I’m preferring the closed mouth version, more than the other headsculpts. The only promo photo I don’t like is the one with the unmasked head with the Nano Gauntlet. That combination looks a bit odd to me for some reason and I think it’s the head. But I’m totally in for the fully armoured look with the sword. And I would like to see him with both Gauntlets on at the same time (I know, totally not screen accurate, but I’m curious).

I’ve preordered the DX of this and Cap so far and may do Thor and Iron Man as well. From the viewpoint of someone who has missed out on the previous wave of Marvel 1/4 scale pieces from Iron Studios I think all of these look great. Looking forward to better photos of Iron Man.

Only the Regular has been uploaded to Popcultcha (Australia) :gah:

At least so far..

CORRECTION: The Deluxe just appeared for $1,999.99 AUD. Which is about right.

And ordered.

Popculctha especially with pennies is amazing pricing for us aussie buyers.

Yep. So I’ve got it preordered for $1,800 AUD. Which is essentially $1,260 USD shipped.

If I was to order it from Sideshow, it would’ve been about $2,300 AUD. It’s just unfortunate that they don’t offer their preorder discounts on the 1/4 scale Iron Studios pieces. For certain pieces like Sideshow Premium formats or Hot Toys figures the price to get an item shipped from Popcultcha can often be lower than the actual retail price listed up on Sideshow, even before any additional charges.

I also love how iron studios offers the deluxe worldwide (which is like an higher class EX). So we can get the full deal locally wish prime 1 did that for us. I get why sideshow does it but don't get why prime 1 copied that.

I also love how iron studios offers the deluxe worldwide (which is like an higher class EX). So we can get the full deal locally wish prime 1 did that for us. I get why sideshow does it but don't get why prime 1 copied that.

I agree on both points.

Thanos and Cap were on the latest Sideshow Live. I thought they looked awesome and pretty large. Both had some serious presence.

Omg I can’t wait to have Thanos and Cap. They look amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing going to ask a few artists to make a custom bare hand to swap out the sword and nano gauntlet hands, would love to display him in his armour form with just the gauntlet. So something I will look into also, even though my fave display option is the sword hand and the infinity gauntlet. But seeing that video of the Thanos statue, it’s got a great presence, very underrated statue

One cool thing that just occurred to me when reviewing the photos on this: If you want to display him with his screen accurate Endgame look of the sword and the bare left hand, you will basically have a 1/4 scale gauntlet as a stand alone replica. I know it's a year before we see this guy, but I'm already excited for this and the trinity!

One cool thing that just occurred to me when reviewing the photos on this: If you want to display him with his screen accurate Endgame look of the sword and the bare left hand, you will basically have a 1/4 scale gauntlet as a stand alone replica. I know it's a year before we see this guy, but I'm already excited for this and the trinity!

We’ll have two Gauntlets, but I’m not too sure on how standalone they’ll be. Looking at the two arms I’ve got a feeling that they don’t separate at the Gauntlets, but possibly at the bicep strap on the arms.

We’ll have two Gauntlets, but I’m not too sure on how standalone they’ll be. Looking at the two arms I’ve got a feeling that they don’t separate at the Gauntlets, but possibly at the bicep strap on the arms.

I think that is definitely the case with the Stark gauntlet. Hoping not for the infinity gauntlet. Regardless, excited for this statue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back