Iron Studios: Avengers: Endgame - Thanos Legacy Replica 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please ... Release an iron infinty gauntlet!!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I really like Thanos the way it looks now. Whatever changes IS makes - I hope they at least leave the face alone.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hopefully there's a nice amount of switch-out parts.

For the sake of being complete there probably will be a left arm without the gauntlet. I would never use it though. The only other extra I would really like is a smirking sculpt.

They need to add an extra arm with the sword facing forward, much like we saw in Endgame.

I'm all for that as long as it's an option and not a replacement for the current one. The sword extended would look very cool but would be a huge space killer. One of the things that I like about this piece is that it appears to have a relatively small footprint for such a large character.

I'm all for that as long as it's an option and not a replacement for the current one. The sword extended would look very cool but would be a huge space killer. One of the things that I like about this piece is that it appears to have a relatively small footprint for such a large character.

The Infinity War version is a huge statue(around 28" tall and very heavy), and this one will probably be even slightly taller because of his museum type pose. If width was added it could indeed be challenging for some display areas.

One concern I have now after getting the Infinity War is that the gold trim on that piece is not as impressive as the rest of his clothing. The gold gauntlet paintjob is really excellent however. It makes me wonder how all the armor on this statue will look in the final piece.

Over at the Nerd Reverse instagram, they just posted very clear, close up shots of this statue.I always have trouble posting photos here, but maybe someone else can do it properly.

Its asking allot, but I hope Iron studios offers us the infinity gauntlet, the iron man infinity gauntlet, the arm to swap out like he was in the film fighting, and then swap out the sword hand for a normal hand, so can mix and match to his iconic look with the Armour wielding a fully powered infinity gauntlet from IW, not to mention extra head sculpt, maybe way too much but you can always hope. Either way I will get this version, when they announced this one it def caught my attention

Its asking allot, but I hope Iron studios offers us the infinity gauntlet, the iron man infinity gauntlet, the arm to swap out like he was in the film fighting, and then swap out the sword hand for a normal hand, so can mix and match to his iconic look with the Armour wielding a fully powered infinity gauntlet from IW, not to mention extra head sculpt, maybe way too much but you can always hope. Either way I will get this version, when they announced this one it def caught my attention
I just got yelled at in another thread for asking if the iron studios iron man will have a switch out gauntlet.

I just got yelled at in another thread for asking if the iron studios iron man will have a switch out gauntlet.

I wouldn't be concerned with spoiler tags anymore, they have started to be abandoned. I do wonder if Iron Studios will make the Stark gauntlet? If Thanos comes with all he needs to be complete I also wonder what it will cost? Most definitely more than the IW and that was 1k.

I wouldn't be concerned with spoiler tags anymore, they have started to be abandoned. I do wonder if Iron Studios will make the Stark gauntlet? If Thanos comes with all he needs to be complete I also wonder what it will cost? Most definitely more than the IW and that was 1k.
I honestly just want a steak life size gauntlet :)

Maybe I should have, but by now I would have assumed would have seen it, unless some are not bothered. It’s no harm asking if we getting the iron man gauntlet. Funny how marvel can spoil endgame for us by showing us Spider-Man trailers of the new film, oh thanks marvel Spider-Man does return lol 😂

What ever it takes like the films title, on what’s needed for this statue, do not mind paying more if we get more with this piece. Iron studios said extras so you never know if we do get more options. If we manage to get two gauntlets, and two arms, one for the gauntlet arm, and the other to swap swap out the sword. So much potential to be added with this piece. I would love the golden infinity gauntlet from infinity war, and a swap out hand of the sword, so we could display it with the infinity gauntlet almost like his comic book form

I saw on Iron Studios Instagram that they stated Thor would be joining the line-up. I assume after May 5th when the spoiler embargo is lifted.

I saw on Iron Studios Instagram that they stated Thor would be joining the line-up. I assume after May 5th when the spoiler embargo is lifted.

If they're not going with exact movie accurate accessories like Thanos, maybe Thor will come with a flat stomach as well as optional beer gut.:lol

If they're not going with exactly movie accurate accessories like Thanos, maybe Thor will come with a flat stomach as well as optional beer gut.[emoji38]
Hahahah I didn't even think about that.

Hahahah I didn't even think about that.

Spoiler Spoiler:

If they're not going with exact movie accurate accessories like Thanos, maybe Thor will come with a flat stomach as well as optional beer gut.:lol

How apparent was said "accessory" in the final battle once he "transformed". His beard and hair changed and he was in his costume and honestly I didn't notice the tummy... I think the three heroes and this Thanos together would be unreal. I have the IS Vader and it's a centerpiece of my Star Wars collection...

How apparent was said "accessory" in the final battle once he "transformed". His beard and hair changed and he was in his costume and honestly I didn't notice the tummy... I think the three heroes and this Thanos together would be unreal. I have the IS Vader and it's a centerpiece of my Star Wars collection...

Joking aside, I would hope they would ignore the gut on the statue. I don't remember his gut being noticeable once suited up for battle anyway. Probably gonna be a week or two before I have a chance to see EG again.

I agree on the IS Vader. I have it as well and it's awesome!

The line up that I plan on is the SS MK III PF, IS EG Cap, and EG Thanos in the center.

Back