Iron Studios: Avengers: Endgame - Thanos Legacy Replica 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We’ll have two Gauntlets, but I’m not too sure on how standalone they’ll be. Looking at the two arms I’ve got a feeling that they don’t separate at the Gauntlets, but possibly at the bicep strap on the arms.

I am wondering how the right hand switch outs would work without having a visible joint. The biceps look different so the bicep strap couldn't be where it separate. I suspect this statue will end up with an unsightly seam where the switch out happens. Another statue ruined so certain people can get more stuff to play with?

I am wondering how the right hand switch outs would work without having a visible joint. The biceps look different so the bicep strap couldn't be where it separate. I suspect this statue will end up with an unsightly seam where the switch out happens. Another statue ruined so certain people can get more stuff to play with?

Yup collectors like me love the interchangeable pieces. But some pieces shouldn’t have them if they can’t hide the most severe of the seam lines, but as I can’t see one on the prototype, they might have the arms connect in a connection point that I’m not currently thinking of. And I know things change during production, but except for heads, I’ve never really seen other interchangeable parts produce worse seam lines for their production pieces. At least not ones that were not already an issue on the prototype anyway.

This is an amazing statue! It will be my very first Iron Studios piece, hopefully they have better QC than some of today's sideshow pieces..

This is an amazing statue! It will be my very first Iron Studios piece, hopefully they have better QC than some of today's sideshow pieces..

I have their Vader and Infinity War Thanos and both of those are incredible. I’ve heard pretty good things about IS QC and haven’t had issues personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have their Vader and Infinity War Thanos and both of those are incredible. I’ve heard pretty good things about IS QC and haven’t had issues personally.

I want to order the regular version because I don't want light up features that will probably fail eventually

I just want to see how those switch outs are managed. Many a statue have been ruined by offering switch outs. I need to see the production version. If there are no visible seams I will order the regular.

I want to order the regular version because I don't want light up features that will probably fail eventually

I just want to see how those switch outs are managed. Many a statue have been ruined by offering switch outs. I need to see the production version. If there are no visible seams I will order the regular.

I looked at the pics from Sideshow again and it sure looks like the switch outs will be at the shoulder under the armor, so I don't think visible seams should be an issue. Their Vader statue had a bunch of arm switch outs and I think all were at the shoulder and seams weren't an issue.

I looked at the pics from Sideshow again and it sure looks like the switch outs will be at the shoulder under the armor, so I don't think visible seams should be an issue. Their Vader statue had a bunch of arm switch outs and I think all were at the shoulder and seams weren't an issue.

The arm pits of the statue is visible so for that to work the separation has to include the lats. I will be interesting to see how they do it.

The arm pits of the statue is visible so for that to work the separation has to include the lats. I will be interesting to see how they do it.

I live in TN and I have never ordered an IS piece from SS. Does anyone know what the shipping estimate might be? I'm assuming for those who purchased the IW Thanos it should be similar?

I live in TN and I have never ordered an IS piece from SS. Does anyone know what the shipping estimate might be? I'm assuming for those who purchased the IW Thanos it should be similar?

Just try adding the IW to cart and seeing what Sideshow charge you for it. And then increase it.

Don't know why I didn't think of this. I'm always used to receiving shipping estimates from preorders when they're shipping out. SS shipping is only $55 for the IW Thanos which is a lot less than I had imagined. Thanks for the help!

Don't know why I didn't think of this. I'm always used to receiving shipping estimates from preorders when they're shipping out. SS shipping is only $55 for the IW Thanos which is a lot less than I had imagined. Thanks for the help!

I think Endgame Thanos is around 20 pounds less than Infinity War version. The IW version is almost 50 pounds with the base!

I think Endgame Thanos is around 20 pounds less than Infinity War version. The IW version is almost 50 pounds with the base!

Odd considering I would assume the endgame Thanos is bigger than the IW Thanos. Maybe its hollow on the inside?

This topic was discussed a bit when Endgame Thanos specs were announced. It does still give me pause that the Infinity War version is the same character made by the same company and presumably the same materials but somehow nearly twice as heavy.

Shocked to have gotten a shipping notice on this! It?s the deluxe version. Shipping in a week. Also got my shipping notice on the Cap deluxe! Expensive month!

Shocked to have gotten a shipping notice on this! It?s the deluxe version. Shipping in a week. Also got my shipping notice on the Cap deluxe! Expensive month!

Expensive no doubt Dennis! I'll be curious to hear what you think about Thanos, I'm still kinda deciding. You have IW Thanos also right? I would like to hear a comparison of the two from someone who has both. I am still wondering how there is such a large discrepancy in weight.

Expensive no doubt Dennis! I'll be curious to hear what you think about Thanos, I'm still kinda deciding. You have IW Thanos also right? I would like to hear a comparison of the two from someone who has both. I am still wondering how there is such a large discrepancy in weight.

I will definitely let you know! I have the IW Thanos and love it. Excited for armoured version and will enjoy the many switch out options.

Wow that?s a surprise. I have the deluxe ordered as well. I can?t wait to get him! I?m still looking for a new house and have a display in mind of this thanos and the life size infinity gauntlet

Back