Iron Studios: Avengers: Endgame - Thanos Legacy Replica 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the deluxe comes with not only the switch outs for his arm with the infinity gauntlet, but will be available with the two infinity gauntlets, switch outs for the sword, the new gauntlet for maybe another bare arm, this a must have statue. My pre order goes in Friday no question, with this many switch outs and the possibility of displaying Thanos with two infinity gauntlets, this is going to be one fun ass statue to keep switching up his look. I won’t be adding Thor and cap, but got to add iron man and Thanos. While it doesn’t have the hype that throne Thanos had, this is my fave Thanos statue I have seen released, because of the amount of switch outs he could be having.

Possible switch outs?
two head sculpts
two infinity gauntlets
two bare arms
and of course the sword hand

That’s bang for the buck haha, the amount of combos we could display him is too good not to get

That couldn’t work anyway, because when he snaps he’s got storm breaker in his chest, so pose wise it would make no sense anyway. This pose does because it is the famous line (I am inevitable) he’s standing tall ready to wipe out 100% of life this time

Maybe, but this one also has issues if you want to nitpick. In that most of his outer armour had been removed by that time.

I would also wait to see the price of the deluxe before calling all the switchouts the deal of the century.

I would also wait to see the price of the deluxe before calling all the switchouts the deal of the century.

Hopefully it’s the same as the IW Thanos at $999.99 USD. But I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a little bit more given that that Thanos only came with a switch out head. A head option which has only been on my statue for about 10 minutes tops.

So my guess is $1,200 USD for the Deluxe.

If it does have the two gauntlets, two head sculpts, the sword and of course a couple of bare hands both right and left it would, even if it’s one bare hand it’s a great set that would justify the price hike. I’m sure it will come with two gauntlets, since what would the regular will be? I’m sure they will want to include atleast the infinity gauntlet with the regular edition

I'll guess the regular will run $1099 with one sculpt and the infinity gauntlet. The deluxe $1300 with everything.

I'll guess the regular will run $1099 with one sculpt and the infinity gauntlet. The deluxe $1300 with everything.

While I am hoping for $1200 for the deluxe (gah, did I just say that!?!?), I think you're probably closer to the mark. I would think the regular version would be a tick higher than IW Thanos and then another $150-200 for the deluxe. Despite screen accuracy issues, going to have a hard time resisting displaying him with the sword hand and Infinity Gauntlet. Unless Tony comes with the Stark gauntlet and the "I am Ironman" pose, then I might have to pair them for screen accuracy. Or just keep switching every few months.

While I am hoping for $1200 for the deluxe (gah, did I just say that!?!?), I think you're probably closer to the mark. I would think the regular version would be a tick higher than IW Thanos and then another $150-200 for the deluxe. Despite screen accuracy issues, going to have a hard time resisting displaying him with the sword hand and Infinity Gauntlet. Unless Tony comes with the Stark gauntlet and the "I am Ironman" pose, then I might have to pair them for screen accuracy. Or just keep switching every few months.

It’s gonna be some fun switch outs
Switch out 1 - huge sword and infinity gauntlet
Switch out 2 - just the infinity gauntlet
Switch out 3 - both nano tech and infinity gauntlets
Switch out 4 - just the nano tech gauntlet
Switch out 5 - just the huge sword
Switch out 6 - without any of the weapons

If we get all these switch outs, this for me will be the definitive Thanos statue, not very often we get the chance to own Thanos with both gauntlets and the huge sword, and people are paying more money for their throne Thanos for that huge sword. Has soon as he goes up for pre order on sideshow I’m pre-ordering this. I imagine we will have bare hands for both arms, since he does go through moments when he’s got no sword or nano gauntlet

Up on Sideshow. $1000 regular, $1200 deluxe. Looks like 3 head options total, two helmeted, one without. The deluxe is a no-brainer! Pre-ordered. Now off to sell some plasma :)

Up on Sideshow. $1000 regular, $1200 deluxe. Looks like 3 head options total, two helmeted, one without. The deluxe is a no-brainer! Pre-ordered. Now off to sell some plasma :)
Link?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Well, that settles it. I've been holding off ordering Cap (deciding between Reg & DX) and Thor until I saw what options Thanos would have and it's going to be DX Thanos and Regular Cap. I have to cut some corners where I can with the (3) flex-pays coming. I would most likely never use the DX head or Mjolnir for Cap but the having the Stark and Infinity Gauntlets for Thanos is a must IMO.

Been a while since I ordered something new without using points. Are there any discount codes I should be using?

Impressive package of swapouts and price is a bit better than I expected. I am concerned that the listed weight is 26 pounds, while the IW Thanos was a hefty 44 pounds. Seems they likely have cheaped out a bit on the materials with this one, although some of the difference could be attributed to the size of the base.

Preordered the deluxe version! Had $200 in rewards to bring the price down. I have deluxe Cap, Thor and now Thanos on order. I’m not sure if I’ll get Iron Man because of the dynamic pose, I’m more of a fan of museum poses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preordered the deluxe version! Had $200 in rewards to bring the price down. I have deluxe Cap, Thor and now Thanos on order. I’m not sure if I’ll get Iron Man because of the dynamic pose, I’m more of a fan of museum poses.

I think the Ironman is kind of like a museum pose, just a flying museum pose. I would bet there will be a deluxe with one of the options being a Stark Gauntlet snap, which gets you closer to that museum type pose. I've got Deluxe Thanos, Cap and Thor on pre-order and definitely adding Tony when he goes up...

So, I have Cap and Thanos on pre-order. I'd be a fool to not get Thor also.

I'm leaning towards going for it. I was concerned about the paint detail on the armor but it looks pretty good. Hope it holds up in production. I see they have not properly painted his thumbnails on this one either.

Already having the Infinity War version I'm thinking this one through but it would be pretty cool having the two different outfits contrast each other. The action pose vs. museum pose difference is nice too.

I think the Ironman is kind of like a museum pose, just a flying museum pose. I would bet there will be a deluxe with one of the options being a Stark Gauntlet snap, which gets you closer to that museum type pose. I've got Deluxe Thanos, Cap and Thor on pre-order and definitely adding Tony when he goes up...

I’ll wait to see what Iron Man looks like. Hoping IS wows me with the prototype pics

I'm leaning towards going for it. I was concerned about the paint detail on the armor but it looks pretty good. Hope it holds up in production. I see they have not properly painted his thumbnails on this one either.

Already having the Infinity War version I'm thinking this one through but it would be pretty cool having the two different outfits contrast each other. The action pose vs. museum pose difference is nice too.

I've put the Infinity War version of Thanos in my cart about a dozen times in the past month but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I pre-ordered the Endgame deluxe and as of now I'm resisting the IW version...as....of....now :)

Back