Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, so you really have to like this piece if you buy it. These prices are no joke. Personally, I passed.

I heard rumblings of a larger than expected edition size. That combined with the estimates on the price and the weak Canadian dollar (I have to pay 40% more now) likely have me out as well.

Awesome! Man I really can't wait to pre-order this one. I think this is the statue I'm most excited for in 2016....

Same here I'm really really flippin exited about this one [emoji851]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pics were just posted on FB. Looks good

If I'm looking at the Real to Dollar correctly it looks like he is 736$ USD. Shipping is usually 250$-300$ to the US maybe?

Can someone please post the photos here for those of us who do not subscribe to Facebook? It would be appreciated.

Pics were just posted on FB. Looks good

If I'm looking at the Real to Dollar correctly it looks like he is 736$ USD. Shipping is usually 250$-300$ to the US maybe?

Agree completely, its a beautiful statue but with Prime 1 having the marvel license it completely changes the game.

Prime 1 would make a great spiderman.

For me this is a no brainer since spidey is my favorite marvel character. Doesn't mean I won't be getting the prime 1 (if they make it), XM, and ssc spidey :)

Back