Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear but is not 100% sure they use the same company as xm to make their statues sir, so I think is that so.. But I'm happy because I have be IS iron man and the IS coming CAP and I don't have any issue with my ironman he is perfect

I absolutely love my Iron Studios Age of Ultron Iron Man. I personally am not into this Spidey due to the pose BUT with that being said, I'm hoping the quality is as good as my Iron Man for those who order this Spider Man. I want to see Iron Studios continue to do well.

Complementing the Ricardo said, Iron revised its production in China, deployed a team responsible for quality control at the same time hired new and more experienced artists to make the modeling of the figures.

I do not collect statues, and criticized the Iron here from the mistakes she committed, but now I recognize that the company is changing too, I consider buying this Spiderman as my first statue.

I passed on the Cap in favour of something else but this one is a must. I dont think people realise how great this statue actually is. The thought and engineering that went into this is incredible. Thanks venawn for posting the vid by the way.
Just doesnt look like spiderman is connected to the base but he is. It also looks like they took care of any possible leaning issues by placing a piece under him for support. Some companies like to gamble and take chances when it comes to possible leaning issues.

the more pics posted of it the more it's winning me over. i think i'm gonna cancel my SS piece and go for this one.

ALL OF THE SPIDEYS!

I preordered both the ss Spidey PF and the Sosa Custom, and I'm listed for the XM dio and this incredible IS Spidey.

I hope to add them all to the Spidey Gallery:

(missing from this pic is my ss Iron Spider-Man Comiquette)
14650226336_820aaa9f53_z_d.jpg

ALL OF THE SPIDEYS!

I preordered both the ss Spidey PF and the Sosa Custom, and I'm listed for the XM dio and this incredible IS Spidey.

I hope to add them all to the Spidey Gallery:

(missing from this pic is my ss Iron Spider-Man Comiquette)
14650226336_820aaa9f53_z_d.jpg

Which one is your favourite?

the more pics posted of it the more it's winning me over. i think i'm gonna cancel my SS piece and go for this one.

One thing I can say about Sideshow in there defense is that there version is 479, if you look Iron Studios prices after the middlemen have been taken into account your approaching 800 for a 1/4 plus shipping, so about a grand.
Thats roughly double the price of a SS piece.

One thing I can say about Sideshow in there defense is that there version is 479, if you look Iron Studios prices after the middlemen have been taken into account your approaching 800 for a 1/4 plus shipping, so about a grand.
Thats roughly double the price of a SS piece.

True, but that's just because it's Brazil, which is crazy for all kinds of taxes and duties. Also, the IS one is bigger, more detailed, and way more intricate.

That's what I wanted to know. Will we be told when Ricardo starts taking deposits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back