Iron Studios 1/2 Scale Battle Damaged Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Studios announces Mark XLII

Looks like they are making a 1/4 scale statue as well.

544226_580353635309709_1033859583_n.jpg

iron-man-3-trailer.jpg

Count me in! :yess:

So I take it SS won't be making one? I love this armor but will most likely just settle for the eventual MMS. But I will keep an eye out on the price of these and might pull the trigger if it's right.

They could still be making one since Iron Studios products are exclusive to the Brazilian market.

Picture from the Abrin 2013 Sao Paulo toy fair. I wonder if that is the piece teased by Iron Studios. Proportions look weird to me but it still looks WAY better than the stuff sideshow is selling right now. It could be just decoration though, it's still uncertain.

389149_135937976593357_1225613092_n.jpg

Picture from the Abrin 2013 Sao Paulo toy fair. I wonder if that is the piece teased by Iron Studios. Proportions look weird to me but it still looks WAY better than the stuff sideshow is selling right now. It could be just decoration though, it's still uncertain.

The head is WAY to big

By the way there are pics of the 1/4 in THIS THREAD

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124528&page=8

maybe the two should be merged:dunno

Well, I initially created this thread to discuss this piece, which we don't know what it is yet.

Bust_02.jpg

Well, I initially created this thread to discuss this piece, which we don't know what it is yet.

Bust_02.jpg

An true Dude... My apologies:slap

Is this by Sideshow DFanatic?

No, from Iron Studios, the Brazilian company. I have been waiting for confirmation ever since they first came out with that teaser picture. I'm really looking forward to see what they have coming.

Last edited:
Unfortunately that box is going to be too big to be shipped via regular postal service. Brazilian Postal service has a limitation of 150cm/60 inches for the sum of the different sides of a box.

Unfortunately that box is going to be too big to be shipped via regular postal service. Brazilian Postal service has a limitation of 150cm/60 inches for the sum of the different sides of a box.

Do you have more info on that statue? Oh, I took that image from your photobucket btw, ha ha. Sorry for the intrusion. I'm just looking forward to seeing what they can come up with.

Do you have more info on that statue? Oh, I took that image from your photobucket btw, ha ha. Sorry for the intrusion. I'm just looking forward to seeing what they can come up with.

Not a problem brother. All i know is that the 1/2 scale Statue is going to be battle damaged. So those pictures on the first page are not from it.

Is this by Sideshow DFanatic?
Just quoted your post to tell you that you should spoiler-tag your location :D

Not a problem brother. All i know is that the 1/2 scale Statue is going to be battle damaged. So those pictures on the first page are not from it.
Keep us updated man!

I think SS is doing a 1:2 version too, so this could be very interesting.
Very. At last, some serious competition....atleast, by the looks of it.

Oh yea! :slap Forgot that it comes out this weekend for you guys in the US :lol

I definately think/hope SSC will announce some new Iron Man pieces after the movie has been officially released in the US/Canada. Hence why i'm holding back from the Iron Studios products for the time being...although it is tempting!

Oh yea! :slap Forgot that it comes out this weekend for you guys in the US :lol

I definately think/hope SSC will announce some new Iron Man pieces after the movie has been officially released in the US/Canada. Hence why i'm holding back from the Iron Studios products for the time being...although it is tempting!
Spoilers don't bother me though. :)

Back